« Previous Page | Next Page »
The_Metal_Maniac
5/11/09 9:58:41PM
cmill21
5/12/09 12:04:37AM
BLACKHAWKS!!!!
DJDark41
5/12/09 6:18:46PM
Happy for the Hawks. They're my 2nd favorite Western Conference team, right behind the Red Wings. Wings/Hawks conference final, and Wings move on.

As for the East, LETS GO CAPS!!!! At least if the Caps beat the Penguins and whoever wins from CAR/BOS, I can say my team was beat by the best team in the conference.
zephead
5/12/09 6:23:31PM
Game 7. Gonna be nuts. Pulling for the Wings to take out the Ducks. No fan of thug hockey
cmill21
5/13/09 4:18:19AM
I know there are alot of caps fans, but I was an original six final. Hawks and Bruins lol. Or the wings I guess.....
DJDark41
5/13/09 12:18:23PM
Oh man... game 7 for Caps/Pens, B's/Canes AND Wings/Ducks... I don't think these playoffs could be going any better for the NHL.
Aaronno9
5/13/09 8:34:05PM
Well, this game is certainly going better than I expected....
The_Metal_Maniac
5/13/09 10:26:17PM
Zephead, I will have your avatar ready soon.

GO PENS!
cmill21
5/14/09 2:17:35AM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

GO PENS!

He's not coming back....
king_katool
5/14/09 2:01:08PM

Posted by cmill21

GO PENS!

He's not coming back....

im might not either if my Wings cant take care of the Ducks
DJDark41
5/14/09 2:18:30PM
I don't think there is much to say about the Caps/Pens game. The Penguins came to play, and star players were just that - star players. The only Capital who looked like he had even played hockey before was Ovechkin.

Hopefully the Red Wings can win, get an Original Six matchup in the Western Conference Finals.

zephead
5/14/09 2:42:04PM

Posted by cmill21

GO PENS!

He's not coming back....

Sports will not make be run away
cmill21
5/14/09 3:18:12PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by cmill21

GO PENS!

He's not coming back....

Sports will not make be run away

Props to you my friend.
The_Metal_Maniac
5/14/09 5:44:14PM
A deal is a deal and you get to rock this av just until the end of the playoffs. I thank you for at least stepping up to the plate and taking the deal.

Remember, in the long run it's just in good fun.

Your av

GSPFAN
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
DJDark41
5/14/09 8:08:47PM

A deal is a deal and you get to rock this av just until the end of the playoffs. I thank you for at least stepping up to the plate and taking the deal.

Your av

GSPFAN

As much as I hate Crosby and the rest of the Penguins, that avatar is extra funny. I love the pictures of Ovechkin. Every picture he looks like an idiot... I don't know if he can't beat Crosby, but he sure as hell can't beat an entire team by himself(even the Rangers... he only had 3 points against us ).

And at the time I am posting, the Red Wings take a 2-0 lead on Darren Helm's breakaway goal. LETS GO WINGS!
zephead
5/14/09 9:54:26PM

Posted by DJDark41

Your av

GSPFAN

As much as I hate Crosby and the rest of the Penguins, that avatar is extra funny. I love the pictures of Ovechkin. Every picture he looks like an idiot... I don't know if he can't beat Crosby, but he sure as hell can't beat an entire team by himself(even the Rangers... he only had 3 points against us ).

And at the time I am posting, the Red Wings take a 2-0 lead on Darren Helm's breakaway goal. LETS GO WINGS!

No. He can't beat a team by himself. He he had 14 points against the Pens. Caps need to add a couple of pieces and they'll be alright
The_Metal_Maniac
5/14/09 10:47:45PM
Nice
cmill21
5/15/09 6:12:04AM
An actual Dman would be a nice addition for the caps lol.
king_katool
5/15/09 11:36:47AM
wooooo, my wings take game 7, ducks gave us a fight, so did those refs, i never usually complain about refs but goddamn i was livid last night and wouldve probly lost my mind if we lost, hawks vs wings on sunday, lets go boys repeating this year
zephead
5/15/09 8:56:57PM

Posted by king_katool

wooooo, my wings take game 7, ducks gave us a fight, so did those refs, i never usually complain about refs but goddamn i was livid last night and wouldve probly lost my mind if we lost, hawks vs wings on sunday, lets go boys repeating this year

The refs were terrible in that game. They were terrible all through the playoffs. The refs didn't cause the CAps to lose, but damn, how in the hell does a team, in game 7 of the playoffs NOT committ a penalty? The Pens played a perfect game and did not committ one penalty in game 7
The_Metal_Maniac
5/16/09 4:42:26AM
It's called discipline.

zephead
5/16/09 7:25:30AM

It's called discipline.

OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DJDark41
5/16/09 10:18:27AM
I didn't watch the whole game, but its hard for me to believe that the Penguins didn't commit at least one penalty. Maybe they were obvious penalties, but there is no such thing as a perfectly "clean" game.
The_Metal_Maniac
5/16/09 11:26:20AM
Yea, I do not believe for a second that the Pens didn't have one penalty. However I will reaffirm that I do not believe one percent that their is a world wide conspiracy to advance the Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs, but hey if there really is it makes me happy lol.
DCRage
5/16/09 12:20:36PM
There is. Well, the NHL would've been happy either way because Crosby and Ovy are clearly the NHL's big meal tickets right now, but I'll admit Pittsburgh is more of a hockey town right now while Washington is working their way back to that status. And Crosby is more mainstream across the NHL while Ovy is a bit of a "rock star" in DC and very popular in his own right but Sid's a bit more marketable. Unless you're doing Eastern Motors commercials, because "At Eastern Motor, Your Job Your Credit!"
Aaronno9
5/16/09 1:08:02PM
If they caps where the better team, the pens wouldnt of won 4 times. Its that simple. You cant blame every loss on referees.
The_Metal_Maniac
5/16/09 6:19:17PM

Posted by DCRage

There is. Well, the NHL would've been happy either way because Crosby and Ovy are clearly the NHL's big meal tickets right now, but I'll admit Pittsburgh is more of a hockey town right now while Washington is working their way back to that status. And Crosby is more mainstream across the NHL while Ovy is a bit of a "rock star" in DC and very popular in his own right but Sid's a bit more marketable. Unless you're doing Eastern Motors commercials, because "At Eastern Motor, Your Job Your Credit!"

Those commercials are freaking funny lol
king_katool
5/17/09 2:04:03PM
Wings/Hawks 1 Hour

WAR WINGS!!
king_katool
5/17/09 6:39:34PM
5-2 wings 1-0 wings
DJDark41
5/18/09 7:06:50PM
LETS GO CANES! If the Canes don't win one of the first two, no way they can win the series.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11