The Hobbit...... Doesn't look so good

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Hobbit...... Doesn't look so good
ChrisSabal
4/24/12 8:10:48PM
article

Needless to say I am shocked because I thought for sure this would be a top 3 movie by the end of 2012 and hopefully Jackson reads this criticism and changes something(if he can). More than IGN is saying this too.
cowcatcher
4/24/12 8:25:57PM
It sounds like it's the medium used to film it, and not the writing/acting that's the problem according to this guy. I'm going to see it regardless, but I've noticed more and more when I go to the theater that it's getting really hard for me to tell what the hell is going on when the camera is moving really quickly and there's a lot going on on the screen. I just chalked it up to old age, but if I can blame some whippersnapper's newfangled technology for making it hard for me to keep up with a talkie, I'm good with that.
Bubbles
4/24/12 8:35:07PM
I'm probably one of 5 people world wide who didn't like the LOTR trilogy, so I don't have any inclination to go see it
kopower
4/24/12 8:36:48PM
Gonna still see it, but I hope they can change whatever is wrong with it. I will be so let down if this movie flops.
ChrisSabal
4/24/12 8:44:42PM

Posted by Bubbles

I'm probably one of 5 people world wide who didn't like the LOTR trilogy, so I don't have any inclination to go see it

one of one sir, one of one
Chael_Sonnen
4/24/12 9:07:23PM
Jackson butchered the Ring films....JR2 T. is rolling over in his grave at the thought of The Hobbit.