Hiphopdx on Rampage Situation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Hiphopdx on Rampage Situation
nastshabast
7/20/08 3:28:23PM
Stills79
7/20/08 4:06:41PM
The only thing I know of that will keep you up for four days is coke and meth. Sure as hell not water and energy drinks. Where is the toxicology report?
juanez13
7/20/08 4:43:22PM

Posted by Stills79

The only thing I know of that will keep you up for four days is coke and meth. Sure as hell not water and energy drinks. Where is the toxicology report?

Well from the police report (when he got arrested for the driving incident) they said no drugs or alcohol were involved. Doubt he is on drugs now, his family is probably keeping a close eye on him.

I think he got caught up in the high life of being the champ, defeating the UFC's most popular champ, being highly touted by everyone etc...and once he lost that title the world just came down crashing on him, people should have been helping him deal with that loss, but instead ppl kept telling him he didnt loose the fight etc....and not helping him deal with it.
MaxOne
7/20/08 4:58:39PM

Posted by Stills79

I've been up 4 days straight more times than i can count and i've never done an illegal drug in my life. I also know that i'm not the only one in the world that can do that. Is it good for you? no! is it good to be able to do that...yes....it comes in very handy in certian lines of work. I've been up since thursday morning at 6:30 as a matter of fact. I don't know what's up w/Rampage but I know he could probably use all the love and support and prayer and whatever else is available. He could be Bi-polar...it could be some form of mania or maybe it is just from being up for 2 many days....Maybe he hasn't been able to get a good nights sleep since he lost the fight and it jacked him up...or maybe he did Cocaine:) (i don't think so and i hope not)
RMFG_187
7/20/08 5:43:50PM
I have heard Rampage has had Drug problems in the past, but now? i doubt it, but it sure would explain alot.
MaxOne
7/20/08 7:25:48PM
I doubt it was drugs and i hope i'm right...i think. I mean i don't know what would be a good reason for all of this. I don't think there is one. I just hope it all gets worked out.