Hillbilly Vasectomy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hillbilly Vasectomy
zephead
11/5/08 3:37:03PM
After having their 11th child, a North Georgia Mountain couple decided 11 was enough, as they could not afford a larger
bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he & his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in the North Georgia
Mountains), light it, put it in an empty beer can, then hold the can up to his ear & count to 10. The redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me, " said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb & put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear & began to count: "1" "2" "3" "4" "5" ......... At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, & resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas & parts of Missouri.

DCRage
11/5/08 3:40:23PM
Wouldn't a cheaper (and safer) alternative be to stop...uh..."Macon Whoopee"?
StevenSeagal
11/5/08 4:03:58PM

Posted by zephead

After having their 11th child, a North Georgia Mountain couple decided 11 was enough, as they could not afford a larger
bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he & his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in the North Georgia
Mountains), light it, put it in an empty beer can, then hold the can up to his ear & count to 10. The redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me, " said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb & put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear & began to count: "1" "2" "3" "4" "5" ......... At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, & resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas & parts of Missouri.

good stuff prop worthy sir!

ah says i cant. ill give u a written prop, just as good lol
aaa9erh8er
11/5/08 7:18:28PM

Posted by DCRage

Wouldn't a cheaper (and safer) alternative be to stop...uh..."Macon Whoopee"?

and less painfill
higdon10
11/6/08 12:01:17AM