The Hildaheast

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Hildaheast
fullfighting
10/16/07 7:41:44PM
Personally if Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency I am seriously thinking of moving to Australia. Who do you guys think will win?
fullfighting
10/16/07 7:43:07PM
supposed to be Hilda-BEAST. My bad
Svartorm
10/18/07 1:05:17AM
I don't think she'll win. Honestly I think Gulianni will win by a small amount which sucks almost as bad. You gotta figure the largest voting demograph is the elderly, and theres no way they'll elect a woman, just on principle.
roadking95th
10/18/07 1:24:59AM
One should always respect their elders for they are wise.

Ron Paul doesn't have a chance, but how about Huckabee?
madmarck
10/18/07 8:27:38AM
Personally i love Bush. Not sure why so many people dont.
TNunley
10/23/07 12:57:01PM

Posted by madmarck

Yeah well... you live in CANADA!!!!!!
szucconi
10/23/07 1:13:34PM
There are zero good candidates. I will be doing the same thing I do for every election, writing my self in. Sometimes it takes me a good half hour to vote. I have to write my full name so they know its me and not some dude with the same name. Its mostly a big F U to the people who say young people don't vote. I am better then all of the above so I vote for me. I would rather waste my vote then vote for one of these d-bags.
TNunley
10/23/07 1:27:11PM

Posted by szucconi

There are zero good candidates. I will be doing the same thing I do for every election, writing my self in. Sometimes it takes me a good half hour to vote. I have to write my full name so they know its me and not some dude with the same name. Its mostly a big F U to the people who say young people don't vote. I am better then all of the above so I vote for me. I would rather waste my vote then vote for one of these d-bags.

I'll vote for you... if we could get all 10,000 people on MMAPlayground to vote for you, we could create the largest write-in vote EVER!!!!!! What's you're full name? Social Security number? Bank account number?
thepunisher
10/23/07 1:30:06PM
I think you guys should vote for Obama Bin Laden or what ever his name is

Personally I think Stephen Colbert would make a fine president
TNunley
10/23/07 1:33:52PM

Posted by thepunisher

I think you guys should vote for Obama Bin Laden or what ever his name is

Personally I think Stephen Colbert would make a fine president

LMAO Obama Bin Laden... classic!!!

If Szucconi (Sp?) doesn't give us his full name, I will likely vote for Ron Paul... I think he's kind of crazy, but he seems to be the only candidate who doesn't want to impliment MORE government.
Mitchell740
10/23/07 9:30:28PM
I hope for Ron Paul, he'd be the only honest presidet we've had sinnce Lincon. Name a President we have ever had hold Lincon and I can pull up alot of dirt on them. (God help me if someone says Kenedy.....)
Boo_Radley21
10/23/07 10:08:42PM
I'm gonna go with Kennedy...

Joking I'm from Canada and couldn't care less.
szucconi
10/23/07 10:53:19PM

Posted by Mitchell740

I hope for Ron Paul, he'd be the only honest presidet we've had sinnce Lincon. Name a President we have ever had hold Lincon and I can pull up alot of dirt on them. (God help me if someone says Kenedy.....)

Woody Wilson was a great dude. He's my third favorite president
roadking95th
10/24/07 1:27:48AM

Posted by Mitchell740

Umm...In my humble opinion, Lincoln was one of our worst presidents. He started the ball roling on Federal Gov't running everything and not the States. Yea, he did a lot of great things like free the black man in ALL states, but only AFTER he realized he had to play that card to get England and France completely on his side. Oh, he also FORCIBLEY held together a COUNTRY of FREE States. Still not sure how that one works. Suspended rights during the war, even for reporters. Jail with no trial. blah, blah, blah.

Top three in no particular order, well chronologically anyway.

1 George Washington
2 Teddy Roosevelt
3 Ronald Reagan
TNunley
10/24/07 8:35:51AM

Posted by roadking95th

Top three in no particular order, well chronologically anyway.

1 George Washington
2 Teddy Roosevelt
3 Ronald Reagan

Great picks... those were definitely top 3 no question about it.
DCRage
10/24/07 10:14:46AM
I personally want Obama to win, anyone except Hillary.
TNunley
10/24/07 12:16:09PM

Posted by DCRage

I personally want Obama to win, anyone except Hillary.

You would want a President who is not willing to put his hand over his heart to the NATIONAL ANTHEM?!?!?!?!? How unpatriotic is that? Why the hell would you want someone as President who doesn't even love his country enough to respect it's national anthem???
Svartorm
10/25/07 3:54:31AM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by Mitchell740

I like you and all szucconi, but are you ******* crazy?!? Wilson was one of the shittiest presidents of all time. He got the ball rolling on the United Nations for ***** sake, and believed in segregating education.
szucconi
10/25/07 12:17:00PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by szucconi

I like you and all szucconi, but are you ******* crazy?!? Wilson was one of the shittiest presidents of all time. He got the ball rolling on the United Nations for ***** sake, and believed in segregating education.

Am I crazy? Most who know me would say yes. I think the UN is a great idea, but it has been poorly implemented. I guess the same could be said about Communism. I think Karl Marx is a great dude, but Communism is retarded in practice. I don't have any argument for segregating education, that’s just stupid. Not all ideas can be gems. The main reason I like Wilson is that he understood the concept of winning the peace after WW1. If the other leaders would have listened to him then WW2 would have not been the same. Maybe not even have happened.

I don't really want to talk about history on an MMA website. I have an altered view of values that I hold in high regard so I assume we would disagree a lot.
Svartorm
10/26/07 12:23:14AM
I actually agree on that. If the French and English didn't have such a hard-on for "punishing" Germany into a depression, WW2 probably wouldn't have happened.

Like I said, you're a good guy, but that pick as top three best president caught me off guard. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to talk history though.
madmarck
10/26/07 8:29:02AM

Posted by Svartorm

I actually agree on that. If the French and English didn't have such a hard-on for "punishing" Germany into a depression, WW2 probably wouldn't have happened.

Like I said, you're a good guy, but that pick as top three best president caught me off guard. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to talk history though.

So svartorm, who are your top 3 pres? Just wondering.
Svartorm
10/27/07 2:59:36AM
My favorite presidents:

1. George Washington
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Thomas Jefferson

My favorite president, as a human being:

Andrew Jackson, for being a complete badass and mans man.

My least favorite president:

Woodrow Wilson, for answers stated above

My least favorite president as a human being:

JFK, for being an immoral shitbag that wasted millions of tax dollars to **** his secretaries.
HulkRage
11/12/07 6:48:23AM
Both Roosevelts kicked a$$.
rabbit915
11/12/07 8:47:59AM
Seriously though, all the Ron Paul people need to vote for Huckabee. Hes the man.
Svartorm
11/13/07 3:53:34AM
Huckabee is indeed the man. I think he'll end up VPing for whoever wins the GOP nomination though.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/13/07 10:45:05AM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by madmarck

Yeah well... you live in CANADA!!!!!!

What's that supposed to mean? I'm Canadian, I freaking hate his guts man what a clown. Personally I think he was one of the shittiest presidents ever (beating out Reagan for that title is pretty hard lol but Bush did it lol) So aaanyways you ask why people hate Bush, dya ever hear bout this thing called WAR??? yeah and THE WORLD would probly appreciate him minding his own god damn business and stop knocking on other countries doors when he doesnt like the way they run their own shit. I can go on and on so enough said for now.
Svartorm
11/14/07 3:29:09AM
I'm sure you could go on and on, for whatever thats worth.
TNunley
11/14/07 10:24:02AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r
What's that supposed to mean? I'm Canadian, I freaking hate his guts man what a clown. Personally I think he was one of the shittiest presidents ever (beating out Reagan for that title is pretty hard lol but Bush did it lol) So aaanyways you ask why people hate Bush, dya ever hear bout this thing called WAR??? yeah and THE WORLD would probly appreciate him minding his own god damn business and stop knocking on other countries doors when he doesnt like the way they run their own shit. I can go on and on so enough said for now.

Easy man... I come in peace

Just meaning he isn't as affected by Bush as we are.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/14/07 10:28:48AM
Yeah I got a bit carried away there sorry man. Hugs for everyone!!! hehe