Hilarious night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Hilarious night
Jackelope
9/18/08 12:34:18AM
First the dude on the TUF preview says "Do I think he has a chance at beating me? He's got a better chance at getting me pregnant"

Then, after the Danzig vs. Guida fight the camera pans over and shows a pack of wild cougars on the prowl in the Omaha arena. I swear the camera lingered on those cougs for about 45 seconds.
grappler0000
9/18/08 12:50:00AM

Posted by Jackelope

Then, after the Danzig vs. Guida fight the camera pans over and shows a pack of wild cougars on the prowl in the Omaha arena. I swear the camera lingered on those cougs for about 45 seconds.

Yep, that was funny. The best part was when the top heavy one turned and faced the camera, the camera began slowly zooming in on the 3 of them...Goldy pipes up and says "There is a huge...announcement for all of you to hear." I thought for sure he was gonna end with "set of knockers."

mrkennedy
9/18/08 1:05:37AM
junie browning is so funny already my favorite
Jackelope
9/18/08 1:15:46AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Jackelope

Yep, that was funny. The best part was when the top heavy one turned and faced the camera, the camera began slowly zooming in on the 3 of them...Goldy pipes up and says "There is a huge...announcement for all of you to hear." I thought for sure he was gonna end with "set of knockers."

LMAO I didn't catch that. It must've been drowned out by my laughter. I'll have to re-watch it and listen for it.

That was priceless Nebraska stuff though. A bunch of corn-fed cougars drinking domestic light beer
Naturaldisaster
9/18/08 1:29:35AM

Posted by mrkennedy

junie browning is so funny already my favorite

He's awesome. I want him to win, hes good and he's from Kentucky (where Im from).
fonduktoe
9/18/08 3:53:39AM
everyone was speculating that duarte was the guy that dana white said is "the next anderson silva"
he didn't even make the cast of the show
game on
Aether
9/18/08 7:12:57AM
junie's got the be the favourite after that performance, I guess we'll see if anyone in the next episode puts on an equally impressive performance. At first when he was talking shit I was thinking "yeah yeah, you and every other guy who has ever been interviewed." then he started kicking serious ass.
ObsoleteMan
9/18/08 1:25:11PM

Posted by grappler0000

Goldy's always a smart-ass with stuff like that. I remember once before a fight, they were focusing on Edith's rack, and he cracked something like "We're looking at an excellent pair... of fighters in the ring right now."