Highlights of Rampage on The Stephen Quadros Show

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Highlights of Rampage on The Stephen Quadros Show
zephead
9/5/07 4:37:42PM
Said he's been training with Chieck Kongo and Brandon Vera at Big Bear. They've been working on a good gameplan for the fight and camp went really well.

LINK
loonytnt
9/5/07 6:22:17PM
rampage,vera, kongo woohoo all mys picks go get'em boys
IrishA-hole
9/5/07 6:27:39PM
good shit..
danski
9/6/07 8:31:13AM
love dan but rampage just got his belt..go rampage
jgtribbett
9/6/07 12:20:01PM

Posted by danski

that is a ridiculouse comment to make.
he couldnt get the title at pride, so he goes back to KOTC for a hot minute then has a fight with as has been and a guy who is not nearly to caliber of a former pride 205 er and then everyone thinks he is great..
i still dont think he is the same old jackson. I'm a Dan fan but its gonna be a good one. But to say that he is just gonna walk away with hendo's belt... thats a comment for the uneducated. I hope that isnt what you ment
Zvonimir
9/7/07 12:19:21AM

Posted by metal_mecca43

Posted by danski

that is a ridiculouse comment to make.
he couldnt get the title at pride, so he goes back to KOTC for a hot minute then has a fight with as has been and a guy who is not nearly to caliber of a former pride 205 er and then everyone thinks he is great..
i still dont think he is the same old jackson. I'm a Dan fan but its gonna be a good one. But to say that he is just gonna walk away with hendo's belt... thats a comment for the uneducated. I hope that isnt what you ment

This is a ridiculous comment. When did he go back to KOTC? He had one fight in KOTC after fighting in PRIDE, but BEFORE his title fights against Wandy. He had one fight in the WFA against Lindland, is that what you are refering to? He's not the same old Jackson, hes better, more focused, and superior technically to the "Old Jackson"