Hieron-High Affliction 2 Fight Airing Friday Night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Hieron-High Affliction 2 Fight Airing Friday Night
DCRage
1/29/09 6:43:48AM
Jay Hieron vs. Jason High, which was to have aired Saturday on HDNet as an Affliction 2 prelim but got bumped due to time constraints, will air in its entirety tomorrow night (Friday) on HDNet during "Inside MMA". Hieron also will be on the show and there will be a contest you can enter to win prizes from his sponsors. Details will be revealed during the show.

The fight happened after the Fedor-Arlovski main event and did not air on PPV either.

Article
ohiostate1016
1/29/09 9:31:40AM

Posted by DCRage

Jay Hieron vs. Jason High, which was to have aired Saturday on HDNet as an Affliction 2 prelim but got bumped due to time constraints, will air in its entirety tomorrow night (Friday) on HDNet during "Inside MMA". Hieron also will be on the show and there will be a contest you can enter to win prizes from his sponsors. Details will be revealed during the show.

The fight happened after the Fedor-Arlovski main event and did not air on PPV either.

Article

Wow, I really need to get HDNet...
Twenty20Dollars
1/29/09 10:49:12AM
Yay, oh wait I dont have HDnet.
RhythmAndStyle
1/30/09 1:20:16PM
i wonder what happened to this match..last saturday my buddie and i started watchin affliction at 6..when they had the prelims..and watch till the end of Fedor vs Arlovski..and never saw the Hieron vs High fight..was waitin for that one too..but i guess they had to fight after the Fedor match..it must suck to fight when people are leavin..
DCRage
1/30/09 1:22:45PM
Yeah, it didn't happen until after the PPV, or specifically after Fedor-AA. They made the mistake of trying to cram 5 prelims into roughly 2 hours of live TV. As most of us know from following UFC, you need to allow 2 1/2-3 hours in general for that many fights.