Hidden Picks?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Hidden Picks?
kizzane
10/29/11 2:39:43AM
Ok so I'm betting I missed a post about this, but we used to be able to see our camp members picks for upcoming events. Now when I try it says:

"Either this player has not made any picks for this event yet or you are trying to view picks for an event that has not happened yet"

I know they have done their picks because it says 100% for UFC 137. Why the change or is this something temporary?

If I can see my camps picks again, this is me ----->
grappler0000
10/29/11 2:43:34AM
You can only see them after the picks are closed.

Edit: you can see what your camp as a whole has voted on each fight, but you can't see an individual's picks.
KungFuMaster
10/29/11 11:55:35PM
I don't want to start a thread to ask this so I'll ask it here. How long does it take to update the results? I just want to see those dollars signs beside my name.
emfleek
10/30/11 12:06:51AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't want to start a thread to ask this so I'll ask it here. How long does it take to update the results? I just want to see those dollars signs beside my name.

Not too long usually. Hold on to your panties.
KungFuMaster
10/30/11 12:18:32AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not too long usually. Hold on to your panties.

At my age it is difficult to hold. It's leaking right now - you better do something quick.
kizzane
10/30/11 12:20:25AM
I'm sure the server is working as fast as it can. If we keep posting that will just slow it down. so shhhhhhhh!
emfleek
10/30/11 12:21:52AM

Posted by kizzane

I'm sure the server is working as fast as it can. If we keep posting that will just slow it down. so shhhhhhhh!

The server has nothing to do with it. I entered the results and now we're just waiting for someone with the admin powers to run the numbers.
kizzane
10/30/11 12:35:21AM
Please standby ... in the meantime we bring you this important consumer message: