Hey SmileR...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hey SmileR...
jiujitsufreak74
11/15/08 3:01:57PM
guess who Bowen50 and i just met...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
MMAcca
11/15/08 3:07:21PM
Where's this JJF74 ?
jiujitsufreak74
11/15/08 3:15:17PM

Posted by MMAcca

Where's this JJF74 ?

at a store opening here on Long Island, i have to say, Houston is really down to Earth and he is an extremely cool dude. Andrei was so serious, and when i told him his hands have become phenominal since training with Roach he got offended and replied that his hands were always good and that his boxing coach in chicago is a good trainer. overall it was really amazing to meet these guys.
Twenty20Dollars
11/15/08 3:17:30PM
uh oh dont piss off the pitbull!
loller90278
11/15/08 3:21:04PM
you make your fist like a JJ practictioner
and bowens isn't that far off !
grappler0000
11/15/08 3:38:41PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

at a store opening here on Long Island, i have to say, Houston is really down to Earth and he is an extremely cool dude. Andrei was so serious, and when i told him his hands have become phenominal since training with Roach he got offended and replied that his hands were always good and that his boxing coach in chicago is a good trainer. overall it was really amazing to meet these guys.

I hear ya about Houston. People can say what they want about him, but I met him last year at an event and became an instant fan. He was by far the most humble fighter I've met. He's a completely different person in and out of the cage.
Bowen50
11/15/08 3:56:42PM
just out of curiosity how does my beard compare to Arlovski's? i think it's definitely up to par.
MMAcca
11/15/08 4:22:14PM

Posted by Bowen50

just out of curiosity how does my beard compare to Arlovski's? i think it's definitely up to par.

AA looks a bit more sculpted
Bowen50
11/15/08 4:35:34PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Bowen50

AA looks a bit more sculpted

yeah i don't really try and trim mine too often.
Bowen50
11/15/08 4:38:40PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

I hear ya about Houston. People can say what they want about him, but I met him last year at an event and became an instant fan. He was by far the most humble fighter I've met. He's a completely different person in and out of the cage.

Houtson is really an awesome guy. he's nice to everyone and loves talking to the fans. i asked him if he had a fight scheduled and he said beginning of 2009 he'd be fighting. and when i asked if he had an opponent he said "it doesn't matter, whoever they put in front of me." and for that Houston Alexander gained another fan in me.
nastshabast
11/15/08 5:29:04PM
That's sweet guys. I'm hopin to meet a few cats at the weigh ins on boxing day.
juanez13
11/15/08 7:00:30PM
Lol JJfreak, i've got the same shirt but in white
grappler0000
11/15/08 7:56:02PM
The Rock/Paper/Scissors World Championship match has ended in a tie and will be pushed into sudden death overtime.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:01:58PM

Posted by grappler0000

The Rock/Paper/Scissors World Championship match has ended in a tie and will be pushed into sudden death overtime.

sounds like bad news for me
SpiderSilva
11/16/08 9:13:42AM
is it just me or does AA look like he smells a fart in the room anyway props fellas

or maybe thats AA version of Magnum or maybe blue steel
Rush
11/16/08 11:22:07AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

is it just me or does AA look like he smells a fart in the room anyway props fellas

Nah, I think JJFRK just pinched his ass. I don't blame him, AA is a good looking guy.
SmileR
11/16/08 11:27:26AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by SpiderSilva

Nah, I think JJFRK just pinched his ass. I don't blame him, AA is a good looking guy.

AA is a good looking guy!!! I'm so jealous! I would give my right nut for a chance to meet Arlovski!!
jiujitsufreak74
11/16/08 12:38:46PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by SpiderSilva

how did u guess

Posted by SmileR

AA is a good looking guy!!! I'm so jealous! I would give my right nut for a chance to meet Arlovski!!

now all you have to do is meet Marcus Davis / Shinya Aoki and we're even