Hey, another noob here

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hey, another noob here
SpicyMeatball
3/28/11 4:05:57PM

Came over here from the ESPN Message boards, which got pretty stale pretty fast. I heard these boards were a lot better. Not a whole lot else to say. I've watched MMA for about five years, my favorite fighter is Forrest Griffin, and I'm currently working on improving my poor UFC DVD collection.
FastKnockout
3/28/11 4:08:50PM

Posted by SpicyMeatball

Came over here from the ESPN Message boards, which got pretty stale pretty fast. I heard these boards were a lot better. Not a whole lot else to say. I've watched MMA for about five years, my favorite fighter is Forrest Griffin, and I'm currently working on improving my poor UFC DVD collection.

You came from the ESPN Message boards? You might be the first. lol Welcome to the Playground! Good choice in favorite fighter. I always enjoy Griffin in and outside the cage. The guy is hilarious.
SpicyMeatball
3/28/11 4:11:38PM

Actually there will be a group of us coming from the ESPN boards, haha. But thanks for the welcome man. And you're right, Forrest is hilarious. Glad to see him back to his winning ways.
emfleek
3/28/11 4:18:17PM
Welcome to the Playground, Mr. Ball.

SpicyMeatball
3/28/11 4:23:06PM

Posted by emfleek

Welcome to the Playground, Mr. Ball.

Thank you good sir.
Theoutlaw08
3/28/11 5:24:19PM

Posted by SpicyMeatball

I'm new too. Things won't get stale here, enjoy! Glad to have you on board.
Ordep
3/28/11 6:18:52PM
Welcome man, hope you enjoy the boards.
kopower
3/28/11 8:00:18PM
Welcome. Good luck with the picks and wagers
TS92turbo
3/28/11 8:11:13PM
ESPN, Meh.... Better than Sherdog.

Welcome to the Playground!
Chael_Sonnen
3/28/11 8:32:30PM
Welcome to the PG
SpicyMeatball
3/28/11 10:43:59PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Welcome to the PG

Thanks to all of you. I'm happy to be here, and I can already tell a big difference between here and the other boards.
FastKnockout
3/29/11 12:09:47AM

Posted by TS92turbo

ESPN, Meh.... Better than Sherdog.

Welcome to the Playground!

Someone who dislikes Sherdog as much as I do.
Lesnar1
3/29/11 6:51:20AM
I'm Also a noob who's migrated from espn mma messageboards. Glad to be here it's a million times better then espn mma messageboards.