hey new here

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » hey new here
kdhash
5/23/08 9:41:06AM
hey my name is kevin hash i have been training privatley for about 4 months now almost everyday. I am 18 years old and 6,2 and around 160 pounds so im kinda tall for my weight class.. My strength as of now i would say is being on the ground.

But i thought this site looked cool and very informational so i decided to sign up...
Raykill
5/23/08 9:45:36AM
Welcome, you found the right site. It is the best. There is a lot of knowledge in here, there are other fighters and trainers on that are great about sharing information. And of course the fantasy fight picking is really cool.
Again welcome to the site. Be ready to get addicted..
holt8081
5/23/08 1:54:02PM
Welcome, Raykill what are you doing on here arent you supose to be at work........... oh wait .........got ta go.
Cdellorso
5/23/08 2:05:35PM
do you have a match lined up yet?? where do you train and whats your background??
Cdellorso
5/23/08 2:06:27PM
ps you need to join a camp and start making your picks!!
casey64
5/24/08 3:18:46PM
Welcome
kdhash
5/28/08 8:04:41AM

Posted by Cdellorso

do you have a match lined up yet?? where do you train and whats your background??

no not yet im about to start looking into one here soon... my trainer is a man named donald stiltner in pineville west virginia, and a few more coaches for wrestling and takedowns, and striking and endurance...