Hey Hippysmacker/DoTheMMAth (But EVERYONE Read)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Hey Hippysmacker/DoTheMMAth (But EVERYONE Read)
BlueSkiesBurn
10/28/11 8:23:07PM
I'm not sure if it's a new programming issue, but on your picks, if you pick "judges decision," under choose ending details, it still offers EVERY choice.

Simply put, I can pick Kongo by Judges Decision via KO if I wanted to.

People might not be paying attention to this and have KO or sub on their judges decision. I did a couple times before I caught it.

In other words: CHECK YOUR PICKS PEOPLE
kopower
10/28/11 8:27:53PM
Good catch. I didn't even realize it. Does the same for me.
grappler0000
10/28/11 9:07:54PM
Nothing out of the ordinary on my account.
Twenty20Dollars
10/28/11 9:10:29PM

Posted by grappler0000

Same here.

The only similar thing I've had to this, was more the internet/computer lagging and it gave me all the options b/c it hadn't caught up.
BlueSkiesBurn
10/28/11 9:11:21PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by grappler0000

Same here.

The only similar thing I've had to this, was more the internet/computer lagging and it gave me all the options b/c it hadn't caught up.

It glitched out on me a couple times and did this, but I caught it on two of my picks and felt it was worth letting people know. Now everything seems to be fine.
Kpro
10/28/11 11:53:01PM
Hmmmm, I'm probably going to switch off of all these Judges Decision TKO's I picked.
DoTheMMAth
10/30/11 11:56:26AM
Probably just server / traffic lag. One of the many updates still on the list is to speed things up and migrate to a new server.

Please just message next time you have a bug.