Hey fellas, Chris from the MMAPodcast here....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hey fellas, Chris from the MMAPodcast here....
Next Page »
jesustapped
11/9/12 3:00:34AM
How ya'all been?!/ Been awhile since I have been on. I don't have a good excuse and will do my best to be more active. I wanted to ask you guys about the podcast, if you have listened. What do you like? Want don't you like? What can we work on and do you have any interesting things to add? Would love some input, and thank you if you do.

P.S. We do a pod with Rabi and P$ AND BUFFALO MUTHA FUCKIN DAVE called the MMA Roundtable as well. Same question goes for that.
Adrenaline
11/9/12 3:36:36AM

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.
jesustapped
11/9/12 6:49:29AM
Alright, he's gone!
kopower
11/9/12 11:09:23AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

jakewalters
11/9/12 11:39:54AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

prophecy033
11/9/12 12:24:43PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

THIS
george112
11/9/12 12:31:28PM
Could yall possibly make the YouTube vids mobile compatible? All I've got is my EVO LTE
jakewalters
11/9/12 12:35:41PM

Posted by george112

Could yall possibly make the YouTube vids mobile compatible? All I've got is my EVO LTE

The only thing we can control is whether or not it's viewable on mobile phones or not, and I always make sure to make it's available on mobile.

As we are audio only, maybe download us on iTunes and load it onto your phone that way? PM me, I actually haven't heard about this yet and would be more than happy to look into it.

Appreciate the feedback!!
grappler0000
11/9/12 12:40:24PM
Needs more dong talk...that's my only complaint.
george112
11/9/12 12:55:27PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by george112

The only thing we can control is whether or not it's viewable on mobile phones or not, and I always make sure to make it's available on mobile.

As we are audio only, maybe download us on iTunes and load it onto your phone that way? PM me, I actually haven't heard about this yet and would be more than happy to look into it.

Here is a screenshot of me trying to view the link you posted in the mmapodcasts thread. the one where the PG was talked about

jakewalters
11/9/12 12:59:59PM

Posted by george112

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by george112

Here is a screenshot of me trying to view the link you posted in the mmapodcasts thread. the one where the PG was talked about

Hmmmm I'll check that out right now. Perhaps I just forgot to check the little box this time lol
george112
11/9/12 1:06:35PM
I hope so
jakewalters
11/9/12 1:08:06PM
Ugh... we play every episode out with a Van Halen song (Running with the Devil) and because of that we can't have it syndicated on mobile devices or TV's. That's fucking lame.

In the future I'll snip that part out so you can listen to the episodes on your phone. We're also on YouTube if you want to watch us there..

And as always, idk how iTunes syncs up with your Android but the eps are always on iTunes before they're on YouTube.

I'll make sure to shout out the PG even more next ep. Tune in live and tweet us. I will stroke your ego so hard if anyone does that
pmoney
11/9/12 1:10:51PM
My only criticism is your lack of PG involvement Chris! But it appears you are trying to right that ship

I'll try to throw in some more talk about dudes hanging dong, just for Grappler
grappler0000
11/9/12 1:13:01PM
So, you guys are on at 9pm, not 8pm. Correct?
george112
11/9/12 1:13:33PM

Posted by jakewalters

Ugh... we play every episode out with a Van Halen song (Running with the Devil) and because of that we can't have it syndicated on mobile devices or TV's. That's fucking lame.

In the future I'll snip that part out so you can listen to the episodes on your phone. We're also on YouTube if you want to watch us there..

And as always, idk how iTunes syncs up with your Android but the eps are always on iTunes before they're on YouTube.

I'll make sure to shout out the PG even more next ep. Tune in live and tweet us. I will stroke your ego so hard if anyone does that

Downloaded Ustream.
ill be tuning in
jakewalters
11/9/12 1:17:39PM

Posted by grappler0000

Indeed our show is live every Weds from 9-11pm ET

Roundtable on Thursdays from 7-9pm ET

With both shows you can call-in live (213-457-3380) or just tweet us @TheMMApodcast if you don't feel like chatting

Here's the live link we broadcast on for all of our shows - LINK
grappler0000
11/9/12 1:25:45PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by grappler0000

With both shows you can call-in live (213-457-3380) or just tweet us @TheMMApodcast if you don't feel like chatting

Cool, just wanted to make sure. It says 8pm on the Podcast List, so I'll update that for ya.

Also, you can go in and cut the end of the podcast off right now if you'd like. You can trim the beginning and/or end even after it's been uploaded.
jakewalters
11/9/12 1:27:07PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by grappler0000

Cool, just wanted to make sure. It says 8pm on the Podcast List, so I'll update that for ya.

Also, you can go in and cut the end of the podcast off right now if you'd like. You can trim the beginning and/or end even after it's been uploaded.

That's huge. I'll try that out after work, hopefully it will recognize that it cuts out the part owned by WMG and let me syndicate that shit
BuffaloDave
11/9/12 1:28:14PM

Posted by jesustapped

P.S. We do a pod with RAbi and P$ called the MMA Roundtable as well. Same question goes for that.

Ummmm this needs to be edited Stat!!!
jakewalters
11/9/12 1:42:36PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by jesustapped

P.S. We do a pod with RAbi and P$ called the MMA Roundtable as well. Same question goes for that.

Ouch!!! No love for Dave, Chris?!?! For shame.
40ouncetofreedom
11/9/12 1:47:32PM
Lost my interest at Van Halen.
jakewalters
11/9/12 3:00:40PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Lol I'm not a fan of most of their stuff, but that "Runnin' With the Devil" is pretty catchy. We play it at the end of the podcast, so you're welcome to turn it off once it turns on :p
40ouncetofreedom
11/9/12 3:11:59PM

Posted by jakewalters

Lol I'm not a fan of most of their stuff, but that "Runnin' With the Devil" is pretty catchy. We play it at the end of the podcast, so you're welcome to turn it off once it turns on :p

lol...I'm just pissing with you dude,I'm just not a VH fan.
jakewalters
11/9/12 3:17:54PM

Posted by jakewalters

Hehe I know. Honestly, I'm really appreciating all the feedback in this forum, though. Glad to know lots of you guys like it!
BuffaloDave
11/9/12 3:19:03PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by jesustapped

Ouch!!! No love for Dave, Chris?!?! For shame.

First jumping in front of me twice on the roundtable, now leaving me out,

grappler0000
11/9/12 3:21:56PM

Posted by jakewalters

Would you prefer Social Distortion?
40ouncetofreedom
11/9/12 3:45:57PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by jakewalters

Not one to say no to some Mike Ness and co..
Shawn91111
11/9/12 4:05:57PM
Where is this podcast and when is it on

..nm just found it
jakewalters
11/9/12 4:06:02PM

Posted by grappler0000

Not one to say no to some Mike Ness and co..

If the Playground demands it, I'd be wrong not to appease them
Pages: [1] 2