Hey Canadians! where you at?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hey Canadians! where you at?
pmoney
8/22/12 3:06:45PM
So Rabi and I are going to be interviewing Mark Hominick in a little less than an hour! We've got some good questions lined up. But me being from the States, and Rabi being from the UK, I thought we could use a question or two from The Machine's countrymen (or countrywoman, in DD'S case).

If you have a question, post it here and we just might use it and shout you out
Wallass
8/22/12 4:14:20PM
I got no questions that I can think of but dudes one of if not THE most personable fighter out there. I look forward to listening to this.
infestructure
8/22/12 9:12:13PM
TERRANCE: "Hey Phillip!"
PHILLIP: "Yeah Terrance?"
TERRANCE: "Is there a penny stuck up my butt?"
PHILLIP: "I don't know Terrance, let me check."
Gogoplatapus
8/22/12 10:46:29PM
Sorry, we were all busy trying to figure out how to distance our country from today's tragic developments.

Nickleback and Avril Levigne are engaged.

Bubbles
8/23/12 12:04:49AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Sorry, we were all busy trying to figure out how to distance our country from today's tragic developments.

She's actually engaged to Chad Kroeger...not the entire band
DancingDoll
8/23/12 6:13:27AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

No way! What happened to Brody Jenner? Didn't they just break up like 5 seconds ago? Brody was way hotter too... bad move, sistah!

Oh... back to the actual thread. I don't have any Qs for Hominick, I'd just like to see him win again.
8/23/12 6:29:17AM
"canada"

or as dcrage likes to say, "banada".
Bubbles
8/23/12 5:18:26PM

Posted by DancingDoll

No way! What happened to Brody Jenner? Didn't they just break up like 5 seconds ago? Brody was way hotter too... bad move, sistah!

Derryck Whibley is hotter than both of them
pmoney
8/24/12 2:18:23PM
WHAAAAAAAAT!!? I thought Avril was married to that dude Cone from Sum 41!? If those two crazy kids can't make it, what's that say for the rest of us!
Bubbles
8/24/12 5:58:35PM

Posted by pmoney

WHAAAAAAAAT!!? I thought Avril was married to that dude Cone from Sum 41!? If those two crazy kids can't make it, what's that say for the rest of us!

wrong band member bro. She was married to Derryck Whibley, the lead singer. Cone has his own wife/girlfriend.

(I was a big Sum 41 fan back in the day)
DancingDoll
8/24/12 7:12:21PM

Posted by Bubbles

(I was a big Sum 41 fan back in the day)

I was a fan of The Hills back in the day. Which is why Brody will always be hotter.