Herring vs Imes on UFC in Demand....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Herring vs Imes on UFC in Demand....
www-WeLoan-us
4/11/07 8:15:16AM
Did anyone see this fight??? WOW ... What a battle I wish they would of showed the fight on PPV .
Stickan
4/11/07 8:22:27AM
Didn't see it. Did Heath look good?
Ydoc
4/11/07 12:42:52PM
Saw it on http://www.fight2live.net... weird fight. The whole first round looked really gay (not helping was how Brad's legs looked shaved), with a 69 position at one point. It got better though as Imes mustered some shots. Imes just really needs to focus on a ground game, because he does not have KO power like some naturally do. I knew this when he couldn't KO a 5'11" flabby Evans... he should know this too. And he has a rubber guard, so he could actually do something in guard if he knew the subs. I did like Brad's guillotine knees... I've never seen anything like that before... on the other end Heath with his double body punch in guard had me in stiches, Imes was so caught up in guarding himself that he allowed Heath to punch him with both hands at the same time to his sides. He could have thrown some hammerfists at least. Heath had to land like 100 unanswered shots.

Decent fight but nothing special.
www-WeLoan-us
4/11/07 3:00:50PM
I thought Heath looked great and blasted Imes the entire fight except the 2 or 3 knees Imes threw. Usually I dont like fights that go to the score cards but this was a exception.
ManBeast
4/11/07 5:04:07PM
sauce plz
Zvonimir
4/11/07 8:50:38PM
I saw the fight Herring looked WWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY better. The groundwork was wierd with Herring backwards in Imes gaurd. He closed up Imes left eye and then started landing right hands. Good fight.
pv3Hpv3p
4/11/07 9:43:53PM
Anybody, by chance have a link to this fight?

If I start using UFC on demand, I'm afraid I might go broke...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance
richieb19
4/11/07 9:56:19PM
He had some awesome shorts on, wonder where he got them...
Ydoc
4/11/07 11:10:39PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p
Anybody, by chance have a link to this fight?

Seems like I've named dropped fight2live until my face has gone blue, but here it is anyway: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0XMSEUU

I liked the Cummo fight better... he had some awesome exchanges, and watching Josh run up the ref's leg is priceless.

Richie dude, why are you always razzing on the we-loan-houses guy?
richieb19
4/11/07 11:28:36PM

Posted by Ydoc
Richie dude, why are you always razzing on the we-loan-houses guy?

Isn't it obvious, I want some free shorts...
Ydoc
4/12/07 12:08:40AM
Your like that girl in 4th grade that pinches and pokes a boy because she likes him. If he isn't going to give you the shorts (if he doesn't like you back), turning it up a notch isn't going to help.

richieb19
4/12/07 12:31:57AM

Posted by Ydoc

Your like that girl in 4th grade that pinches and pokes a boy because she likes him. If he isn't going to give you the shorts (if he doesn't like you back), turning it up a notch isn't going to help.

You're absoloutely right... I'm gonna have to turn it up plenty of notches!!!

Thanks for the advice
BadSanta
4/12/07 2:09:34AM
I made wagers on Imes to upset. Lost a little money on that one...
hippysmacker
4/12/07 4:59:00AM

Posted by BadSanta

I made wagers on Imes to upset. Lost a little money on that one...

Me too. Makes me wonder about the supposed severity of Heath's MCL injury.
www-WeLoan-us
4/12/07 7:33:42AM
Yes those WeLoan.Us shorts on Herring were looking good....BUT not as good as it did on Joe.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
www-WeLoan-us
4/12/07 7:44:36AM
you guys are too funny about the posts with the shorts...I can get replica shorts and signed by the fighters , but here is the deal....I deal with 2 managers of the UFC one deals with about 20 fighters the other manager deals with about 8. If I go to the manager w/ 20 fighters he charges me mucho denero $250.00 which I am sure if I talked to him he would lower it a little. The other guy would probably do it for cost which is going to be the price of the shorts and the patches probably around 60-80 bucks. Get me a refinace or purchase and I will throw in the shorts for free... wooohooooo.......

Next sponsor......

David Heath....Weloan.Us on his shirt and front and back of shorts....I know david is a under dog , but I give him credit for stepping up and taking this fight when NO ONE wanted to step up...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1