Ed Herman wasn't happy with TUF coach Ken Shamrock

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ed Herman wasn't happy with TUF coach Ken Shamrock
tallica62
1/12/12 9:45:52PM
Ed had a recent interview with MMA 24/7 radio and discussed his time on TUF. In his interview, Ed expressed his displeasure with being on Ken Shamrock's team saying although he and his coaches were nice, they were not good coaches and his team was often stood up by Shamrock.

Ed once again said he would love a rematch against Alan Belcher since he thought he won that fight. He also would like another chance at Demian Maia and any other top 10 fighter in his class.

Ed also answered several fan submitted questions on the show.

Ed's interview starts at the 32 minute mark in the podcast.

Listen to the interview here
Budgellism
1/12/12 9:50:29PM
I don't blame him.
Poor_Franklin
1/12/12 9:50:55PM
duh
FastKnockout
1/12/12 10:03:47PM
Ken wasn't there to help young fighters. He was there for Tito.
Lesnar1
1/12/12 10:08:54PM
Matt Serra described Kens coaching the best.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
1/12/12 10:10:33PM
Hey guys, let's just hit some golf balls.
tallica62
1/12/12 11:11:15PM

Posted by Lesnar1

LINK

that was funny
DeadHead988
1/12/12 11:16:43PM
First, I don't blame him, Ken seemed like a terrible coach. Second, how many fucking headlines is Ed Herman going to be in!?
machodog76
1/13/12 2:02:49AM

Posted by Lesnar1

LINK

Funny stuff, I didn't remember that from the show.
Bubbles
1/13/12 10:36:48AM

Posted by DeadHead988

First, I don't blame him, Ken seemed like a terrible coach. Second, how many fucking headlines is Ed Herman going to be in!?

he wants his name out there. hes going to be quite annoying until he gets what he wants...like a 5 year old
mrsmiley
1/13/12 2:05:55PM
Didn't get to read the link yet, but I remember Shamrock talking about TUF somewhere. I don't know if it was online or in a book but he claimed their was a lot things that went on the show that put him in a negative light.

Fore example, Ken said their was one episode they show him not showing up for practice,when in fact Shamrock claims he had actually been invited out to a lunch or dinner with Dana that day and it was "pressure" so to speak to do things and that he didn't realize how those things would be shown later on TV.

Not saying he's the greatest coach ever,or that Herman is wrong but Ken has talked about this before.
prophecy033
1/13/12 6:19:12PM
How many years ago was this? Why is he talking about this now?
mrsmiley
1/13/12 6:50:01PM

Posted by prophecy033

How many years ago was this? Why is he talking about this now?

No kidding. Herman wasn't too upset when Shamrock won him money though.

The pool shark