Herbert the Pervert

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Herbert the Pervert
browneye
5/8/08 9:06:07AM
Who here has heard of Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy if you have what is your favorite moments with Herbert
disturbed_fighter
5/8/08 10:43:05AM
definetly wen he is dreaming of living and having a family with chris and he is a woman and they have kids and all the singing. its hilarious
SmileR
5/8/08 11:06:45AM

Posted by disturbed_fighter

definitely wen he is dreaming of living and having a family with chris and he is a woman and they have kids and all the singing. its hilarious

Hahah i watched that one the other week on my own and still felt uneasy! He is such a good character!
Who thought a pedophile would be funny in a cartoon because they deserve a medal!
bullettdodger
5/8/08 12:10:14PM
I love when he is singing a patriotic song, and his voice is whistling over the boy scouts behind him, and at the end he asked who wants to see his purple heart... but i think the better character is Bruce, ya know the gay guy who says "I Knoooooooooow" or " Oooooh Noooo" Hes also the defacto voice for mayor bee, the shark, he is brian's therapist... if he was a real person i'd go drinkin with him lol. Family is too funny!
cowcatcher
5/8/08 1:56:44PM

Posted by disturbed_fighter

definetly wen he is dreaming of living and having a family with chris and he is a woman and they have kids and all the singing. its hilarious

thats a scene they redid from little shop of horrors, if youve seen the movie the family guy scene is that much better.
Cladrix
5/8/08 3:15:13PM
My favorite part has to be the nudist kids walking through the mall and Herbert sees them and says this gem "Must be my birthday".............
hotrodttt
5/9/08 1:19:17AM
You Like Popsicles ?
browneye
5/9/08 8:50:56AM
My favorite is the one where herbert is singing Having the time of our lives from Blue Harvest that was priceless
bigbubbano23
5/9/08 6:57:11PM
my favorite one he did was when he was sitting in the tree singing during megs birthday party to chris. or the famous quote "you like popsicles i got a whole frezzer full down in the cccccelar".