Hendo Talks Vera Booking, Upcoming Fights

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Hendo Talks Vera Booking, Upcoming Fights
DCRage
7/2/08 10:05:37AM
Despite having a potential Brandon Vera fight taken away and likely facing Rousiimar Palhares next, Dan Henderson has his sights set next on a rematch with Anderson Silva but hasn't ruled out returning to 205 and a possible Wanderlei Silva rematch if the fans want it.

Article
McBee
7/2/08 10:09:51AM

Posted by DCRage

Despite having a potential Brandon Vera fight taken away and likely facing Rousiimar Palhares next, Dan Henderson has his sights set next on a rematch with Anderson Silva but hasn't ruled out returning to 205 and a possible Wanderlei Silva rematch if the fans want it.

Article

please God no wandy/Hendo rematch
RMFG_187
7/2/08 12:38:43PM

Posted by McBee

u serious? Wandy Hendo 3 is EXACTLY the fight i want too see if Hendo continues at LHW. and most fans will say so too.

the only reason i can see u not wanting to see this fight is because u dont want Wandy to be 1-4 in his last 5 fights
McBee
7/2/08 12:41:13PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by McBee

u serious? Wandy Hendo 3 is EXACTLY the fight i want too see if Hendo continues at LHW. and most fans will say so too.

the only reason i can see u not wanting to see this fight is because u dont want Wandy to be 1-4 in his last 5 fights

they have already fought multple times, fight other people, Wand vs Griffin, Hendo vs Shogun, Machida vs Hendo, etc
BionicIng
8/17/08 7:17:22AM
they are one and one, it makes sense to have a rubber match. i find it hard to believe that anyone would not enjoy seeing them fight again as both fights were great. possibly a wandy fan might be against this as even in their first fight hendo really damaged wandy, in en route to a loss and we all know what happened in fight two.
the bottom line is that there is the potential to match up two of the most dangerous fighters actively competing and that spells excitement and money