HENDO

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » HENDO
fonduktoe
7/12/09 6:20:10AM
i expected him to grind out a decision with takedowns and clinch work
instead he played bispings game and scored the most satisfying ko i've seen since, well since rashad v machida which wasn't that long ago, but DAMN
now i can't wait for silva v hendo 2
Chuteboxer
7/12/09 9:45:36AM
Hendo is still the man; anyone who who's been talking about his age and say that he's slowing down, well....what do you think now? This man ain't going away like Chuck.
UFCmma666
7/12/09 1:38:10PM
i was truly amazed by what happened after the first round i thought wed see more of the same and when hendo realized he couldnt knock bisping out he would take him down and beat him up for a UD but i was pleasently suprised
nickcuc547
7/12/09 2:05:56PM
i loved when rogan asked hendo if he was timing bisping moving into his right hand and hendo says that's pretty much all he does every fight. loved that he called him out, best knockout of the year so far, the most brutal in the ufc since wandy vs. jardine.
scobac
7/12/09 2:22:39PM
He had me a little worried, bisping is very good at counter punching his way to a decision victory (the leben fight), The only knock out that could have been more satisfying is if Mir did the exact same thing to Brock, but this was very good.
StriderXero
7/12/09 2:30:36PM

Posted by fonduktoe

i expected him to grind out a decision with takedowns and clinch work
instead he played bispings game and scored the most satisfying ko i've seen since, well since rashad v machida which wasn't that long ago, but DAMN
now i can't wait for silva v hendo 2

I had Hendo for decision. When he caught him with that punch, I looked just like your avatar. Then he basically dived into bisping and caught him with that second, and my mouth and eyes were even wider.
Drudinh
7/12/09 3:05:20PM
He was a monster in the fight. from the start bisping was back pedaling all night. It was textbook ring control to the KO
prozacnation1978
7/12/09 10:04:25PM
ko of the year
that fight alone was worth the ticket itself!!
bisping just validated what many fans already know
he is overated with no chin!!!
warglory
7/12/09 10:09:38PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

ko of the year

He took a right hand power shot from Hendo, how does that qualify as having a weak chin?
cmill21
7/12/09 10:23:24PM

Posted by warglory

ko of the year

He took a right hand power shot from Hendo, how does that qualify as having a weak chin?

Overrated. He's good against the lower end guys like Leben but I can't see him competing with the top level of the UFC or any MW div.
warglory
7/14/09 10:43:17AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by warglory

ko of the year

Overrated. He's good against the lower end guys like Leben but I can't see him competing with the top level of the UFC or any MW div.

Is this in reference to Bisping or Hendo?
fonduktoe
7/15/09 1:36:35AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by cmill21

Posted by warglory

ko of the year

Is this in reference to Bisping or Hendo?

pretty obvious i f you read it through that its about bisping
mkiv9secsupra
7/15/09 1:55:25AM
So if Dan can't beat Anderson next time around, does he go back up to LHW and challenge for the belt their? Id be much more interested in seeing dan go to war with guys like Shogun and Rashad rather than Marquardt and Maia...

WAR HENDO!
george112
7/15/09 2:17:36AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by warglory

ko of the year

bisping is overrated imo

but yea hendo played that fight to perfection.all i saw was bisping backing up an hendo loading that right hand.it was only a matter of time before bisping got ktfo due to his constant circling to his left.haha i loved it!