Henderson Walkout 93 shirt

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Henderson Walkout 93 shirt
roadking95th
1/7/09 9:39:35PM
I've seen the "camp" tshirts for Hendo's fight in Dublin and I was thinking of buying one quick. However, when I checked out his myspace page, there was a "walk out" tshirt. The link for that shirt doesn't work, as ms says it isn't valid for one of several reasons. The shirt isn't listed at ClinchGear either or anywhere else I looked.

Don't know if anyone spotted one somewhere or not, but I desperately want one before the fight. Props if anyone can steer me in the right direction.
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/7/09 11:42:10PM
Would this happen to be the shirt? Link

Hope this helps you out.
nastshabast
1/8/09 2:19:30AM
Thats pretty dope. I saw BJ's, it's pretty stylin too. I always thought it was RVCA but it's RUCA. Felt pretty dumb when i found that out.
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/8/09 3:04:32AM

Posted by nastshabast

Thats pretty dope. I saw BJ's, it's pretty stylin too. I always thought it was RVCA but it's RUCA. Felt pretty dumb when i found that out.

Really? I'm pretty sure it is RVCA. I hope I'm right so you don't feel dumb. If I'm wrong then we are both dumb.
cmill21
1/8/09 3:20:57AM
Cro Cop's for Dynamite was nike, very cool shirt to.
roadking95th
1/9/09 1:33:25PM
Found it! You can get at Spencer's online or at the store.

Hendo UFC WalkOut Shirt

I also just got off the phone with Clinch Gear. They will be shipping the shirt out Possibly Saturday, most likely by Monday (at the lastest). The difference in the shirts is that Clinch Gear will have all of Dan's sponsers on the shirt also. 2-3 day shipping is only like $6.88.
nastshabast
1/10/09 2:30:06AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by nastshabast

Really? I'm pretty sure it is RVCA. I hope I'm right so you don't feel dumb. If I'm wrong then we are both dumb.

oh ya it is RVCA. Check this out http://www.bjpenn.com/ watch the 3rd video under the one that starts as soon as you get there. It says sponsored by RVCA but the chick calls it RUCA. I just assumed she'd know what she was talking about, silly me.
MMAcca
1/10/09 8:19:26AM

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by nastshabast

oh ya it is RVCA. Check this out http://www.bjpenn.com/ watch the 3rd video under the one that starts as soon as you get there. It says sponsored by RVCA but the chick calls it RUCA. I just assumed she'd know what she was talking about, silly me.

I beleive it's spelled RVCA but pronounced as if the V were a U