HENDERSON or FRANKLIN

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » HENDERSON or FRANKLIN
Fearless915
10/7/08 10:23:28AM
Who do you have winning this fight. Henderson or Franklin?
haggiswashere
10/7/08 10:31:06AM
shoulda done a poll. franklin all the way. it is probably the number one fight i am looking forward to *knock on wood*
cmb19932
10/7/08 10:33:16AM
franklin i hope tough fight to call i still think hendo is more built for and comfortable at 205 but franklin is smart and tough and should try to nuetralize hendos game plan for the win

franklin split decision
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/7/08 10:47:15AM
franklin 2rds to Hendo's 1
postman
10/7/08 10:56:37AM
Wow I have to go the other way and say Hendo. We all saw bad Franklin did with Anderson's clinch game and Imo the Greco clinch is hard to escape from.
Fearless915
10/7/08 11:10:53AM
I think Hendo is going to win this fight. He is 10 times as good as a wrestler as Hammil and has in my opinion just as good striking as Franklin.
loonytnt
10/7/08 12:44:38PM
frankin by knee to the face when henderson shots
postman
10/7/08 3:08:14PM

Posted by loonytnt

Because Hendo is known to throw blind shots not set up by hands? Hendo gets his takedowns from the Clinch hes not one to shoot a double.
Branwest
10/7/08 6:44:28PM
I got Franklin. Unless Hendo can sneak that heavy right in and KO Franklin, then I got Franklin either by (T)KO or decision. After all, it's only three rounds. Rich has a good sprawl, and Hendo's wrestling is still great, but not as good as it once was....
postman
10/7/08 10:31:08PM
I can't wait to see this punch or kick or knee that finally puts Hendo to sleep!
ncordless
10/8/08 3:12:17AM

Posted by loonytnt

I am sorry to call a bluff loony, but didn't you used to claim to be a student of the fight game? Either you just don't know anything about the subject or you haven't watched Dan fight. Sure, Dan is a wrestler.... but when is the last time you saw him shoot (or shots) a single or double?

I am sorry, but I am drunk and will probably be posting on the drunk thread tonight.... and I am sick of all the idiotism that goes on when people disect fights these days. If you want to hear my drunken rant... go to the drunk thread. If not, just know that looking at a fight between a wrestler and a striker and saying either the striker will knee him when he shoots (especially against a greco practioner) or the wrestler will impose his will on the striker is no longer sufficient.
SlimboKice
10/17/08 2:08:01PM
Franklin should win, Dan loves the ground but rich franklin is strongest in his guard, The math teacher will have the better striking but when Hendo does take it to the ground Rich will be ok. either way Rich has the upper hand
smcdonald
10/21/08 8:24:48AM

Posted by cmb19932

franklin i hope tough fight to call i still think hendo is more built for and comfortable at 205 but franklin is smart and tough and should try to nuetralize hendos game plan for the win

franklin split decision

Im pretty sure Franklin is quite alot bigger than Henderson so maybe he will feel more comfortable becuase he is used to overpowering people like he did at middle weight