Hello from Washington

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hello from Washington
MadDog82
11/18/07 2:19:04PM
I'm new to all this so wish me luck. And I didn't get a chance to watch UFC last night, how was it?
MALICE
11/18/07 2:58:22PM
Welcome to MMAPLAYGROUND. The fights were good. Not the best night of fights ever. But still entertaining. If you are interested in joining a fight camp, feel free to let me know. I am with Team UnleasheD, we currently have 2 members, and we are both fairly new to the site. You can learn with us. Good luck with MMAPLAYGROUND.
MadDog82
11/18/07 9:45:31PM
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a fight camp? I've only read somewhat about it on the site.
rabbit915
11/19/07 1:17:50AM
Basically fight camps are groups who compete against other groups to see who can make the best picks. In addition to your individual rank, your group has a rank looking at the averages of your team. I beleive some groups also compete within the group like a league.

Its also a fun way to talk to other people on the site in a more personal manner than just on the forums.

I, coincidentally enough, am the other half of Malice's camp.
MALICE
11/19/07 4:54:26PM

Posted by rabbit915

Basically fight camps are groups who compete against other groups to see who can make the best picks. In addition to your individual rank, your group has a rank looking at the averages of your team. I beleive some groups also compete within the group like a league.

Its also a fun way to talk to other people on the site in a more personal manner than just on the forums.

I, coincidentally enough, am the other half of Malice's camp.

Great Explanation!! Props to you!!!