Hello MMA Playground

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hello MMA Playground
Houndawg
9/28/11 1:05:05PM
Hello and good day, I am the Houndawg
FastKnockout
9/28/11 1:10:11PM
Welcome to The Playground! How long have you been a fan of MMA and do you have a favorite fight?
gartface
9/28/11 1:18:57PM
Welcome welcome welcome.
KungFuMaster
9/28/11 1:33:19PM
Houndawg is one of my buddies from another site. Hopefully he stays. Playground is very different than what he is used to at other sites.

Houndawg, if you decide to stay, you have to be on your best behavior. Playground has no tolerance for shenanigans.
prophecy033
9/28/11 2:09:48PM
What's up houndawg. As long as you don't fighter bash or troll around you'll be A-ok. Have fun on the best mma site on the web
grappler0000
9/28/11 4:04:49PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Houndawg is one of my buddies from another site. Hopefully he stays. Playground is very different than what he is used to at other sites.

Houndawg, if you decide to stay, you have to be on your best behavior. Playground has no tolerance for shenanigans.

Shenanigans are tolerated, as long as they're cheeky and fun. It's only frowned upon if the shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
KungFuMaster
9/28/11 11:39:17PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Shenanigans are tolerated, as long as they're cheeky and fun. It's only frowned upon if the shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

I don't think we need to worry about his shenanigan. It does not look like he is staying. He likes internet flame wars.
KungFuMaster
10/5/11 7:05:29PM
Can someone just post on this thread so it doesn't look like I am on here all day.

Thanks,
Raffy_Raw
10/7/11 8:12:43AM
Sup Houndawg?
Raffy_Raw
10/7/11 8:15:53AM
Yes you'll be forever alone.
Where's the Kung Fu Panda avi