Hello everybody....

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hello everybody....
desiwarrior
1/1/12 5:15:56PM
hi guys, I am Dev from India , i was a big pro wrestling fan untill i saw my first MMA fight back in 2005 , it was " Don Frye vs Takayama " and i am a huge fan since then i have seen all pride fights and all major UFC events ...... I like to practice martial arts as well , i am at brown belt level in Karate (Goju Ryu) ...

PS this forum rocks , i have membership of few other forums as well but this is the best ever.... big ups to the Mods and Admin
Twenty20Dollars
1/1/12 5:28:41PM
Welcome.

I think I started watching back in '05, but it was mostly Ultimate Fighter and UFC.
desiwarrior
1/1/12 5:34:24PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Welcome.

I think I started watching back in '05, but it was mostly Ultimate Fighter and UFC.

i too watched TUF back in '05 it was its first season , it made me love mma even more.....
Budgellism
1/1/12 7:08:18PM
Welcome to the Playground man. Always nice to get some new die hards posting their thoughts on here.
Chael_Sonnen
1/1/12 7:33:02PM

Posted by desiwarrior

hi guys, I am Dev from India , i was a big pro wrestling fan untill i saw my first MMA fight back in 2005 , it was " Don Frye vs Takayama " and i am a huge fan since then i have seen all pride fights and all major UFC events ...... I like to practice martial arts as well , i am at brown belt level in Karate (Goju Ryu) ...

PS this forum rocks , i have membership of few other forums as well but this is the best ever.... big ups to the Mods and Admin

The best eva!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
1/1/12 8:31:14PM
Welcome. You picked a hell of a fight to get hooked on
That's still one of my top 5 favorite fights ever
Aether
1/1/12 8:34:43PM
kata tai kyoko gedan ich!

haha goju ryu karate was my first martial art. I got to brown belt before I stopped and moved into tae kwon do when I was young. You're right, best MMA forums around IMO, welcome.
desiwarrior
1/10/12 6:29:19AM
thanks a lot guy , i really appreciate this warm welcome ......
DoTheMMAth
1/10/12 11:15:16AM

Posted by desiwarrior

i was a big pro wrestling fan untill i saw my first MMA fight back in 2005 , it was " Don Frye vs Takayama "

Great fight to get into MMA with! haha