hello everyone from: dastardly1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » hello everyone from: dastardly1
Dastardly1
2/3/08 3:26:28PM
i am a 35yrs old from Coeur d'Alene,Idaho. i have a background in Boxing as a youth, a black belt in Shotokan Karate.i have dabbled in Jujitsu and Jeet Kun Do. I have been an avid follower of boxing for 25 years and a fan of mma since ufc 1. I have sponsored about 8-10 mma events and attended at least 50 events including UFC 52, IFL in Portland , Ax fighting Championships, Extreme Cage Combat, Sportfight, And my Home town Org. PFA Professional Fighting Assosiation. Which is Owned and ran by UFC vet. & Bodog Fights Champion Trevor Prangley & Derrick Cleavland, out of Idaho Lions Den. this gym has also produced fighters such as UFC vet & Strikeforce Lightweight Josh Thomson (AKA), Travis Bush (Sportfight 170lb champ) and Josh Queen (Sportfight Hvywt. champ).
loonytnt
2/3/08 3:29:22PM
welcome to the site, im from salmon idaho
Dastardly1
2/3/08 3:30:53PM
Idaho kicks ass. NO natural disasters and enough snow to keep from getting over populated.
loller90278
2/3/08 4:28:04PM
welcome to the site man! theres a lot of knowledgeable people on these threads, (me being the most) and we'd like to hear your input!
Dastardly1
2/18/08 12:51:20AM
Nice avatar, reminds me of Vegas.
Kpro
2/18/08 1:41:08AM

Posted by Dastardly1

I'm pretty sure I can make it say "ew year".
Dastardly1
2/24/08 2:13:17AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Dastardly1

I'm pretty sure I can make it say "ew year".

I'll clean up the rest for ya.