Hello Everyone

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hello Everyone
BlaZion
2/14/12 5:35:46PM
I've been bouncing around the site now for a couple days and decided to go ahead and post here. I've been through a couple threads, just haven't posted anything. Anyway I came across this site for the fantasy game and to talk MMA with others of course. I've been a huge fan now for at least a decade and love talking about fighters, fights, matchmaking etc. I figured I'd drop by and say hello to everyone who reads this. Also any pointers would be cool.

BlaZion
Poor_Franklin
2/14/12 6:08:48PM
always nice to see new members

welcome!

don't forget about the Secondary League

BlaZion
2/14/12 6:12:12PM
No I won't. I'll do my best to keep up though the bellator season. Once that gets going its non stop.
grappler0000
2/14/12 6:12:24PM
Welcome aboard!
Budgellism
2/14/12 6:13:49PM
Welcome to The Playground Blaz. Who's your favourite fighter?
Theoutlaw08
2/14/12 6:21:00PM
Welcome to the playground. Enjoy.
Kpro
2/14/12 6:22:26PM
Welcome to the PG Any questions just ask!
FastKnockout
2/14/12 6:28:43PM
Welcome to The Playground! Hope you stick around.

Tip: Join a camp as soon as you can. Discussing fights and taking in opinions of high percentage players can dramatically improve your own percentages.
BlaZion
2/14/12 6:31:18PM
Thank you all. My favorite fighter is probably Anderson Silva.

BlaZion
2/14/12 6:33:18PM
Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. I get pretty busy with life but of all the sports I enjoy I keep up with MMA the most by far.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/14/12 7:13:42PM

Posted by BlaZion

Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. I get pretty busy with life but of all the sports I enjoy I keep up with MMA the most by far.

MMAPlayground also has a podcast in conjunction with Sports-At-Work.com

The podcast is called MMA@Work. We interview actual fighters and coaches live on the show. I am one of the hosts and Gartface is the other. There is a team of us that all work on the show and you'll get to know us through posting on here.

Here's a link to the official MMA@Work Thread & it includes past episodes.

We hope you'll add us to your list of MMA podcasts. We always let members participate in the show which, I think, makes us more unique than other radio shows.
BlaZion
2/14/12 7:16:52PM
Thanks I'll def check it out. I usually check out junkie if I can during lunch and depending who the guests are. I'll def check this out to, I always enjoy a good MMA podcast. I appreciate it.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/14/12 7:19:02PM

Posted by BlaZion

Thanks I'll def check it out. I usually check out junkie if I can during lunch and depending who the guests are. I'll def check this out to, I always enjoy a good MMA podcast. I appreciate it.

Just to give you an idea of what we have coming up later: Greg Jackson, Mark Hominick, Ed Soares, Pat Barry, some of the TapouT guys, and more.
prophecy033
2/14/12 7:29:04PM
What's up bro

*FYI, Keep your distance from Kpro, he's a sexual deviant
BlaZion
2/14/12 7:31:38PM
Haha thanks dude
emfleek
2/15/12 8:27:05AM
Welcome to the site, sir. Enjoy!

BlaZion
2/16/12 11:29:02AM
I went 7-2 my first event. Not bad I suppose. I lost the Simpson/Markes fight and Struve/Herman. The Simpson/Markes fight was the hardest fight for me to pick to be honest. I decided to go with the grinning vet over Markes and his first weight cut to 185. Struve/Herman I thought would go one of two ways, which probably like most. Either Herman ends it in the first, and If he didn't he would get finished in the 2nd or 3rd. Oh well night could have been worse. Thanks again for the welcome everyone.
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 12:07:05PM
Welcome to the site. If you show a little patience, this site will grow on you as it did me and many others.
polymer
7/14/12 2:38:38PM
Hello Everyone....I am new to the forum and happy to be a part of the community.
Bubbles
7/14/12 7:47:54PM
welcome polymer. you do know you could have started your own thread rather than bumping 10 old threads