Hello from TN

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hello from TN
Innerseek
3/7/07 12:22:58AM
I'm excited to be here and that I found this site. I'm by no means a MMA expert or long time watcher. Just got into the sport about 3 years ago and I really love it. I'd have to say my favorite fighter is Randy Couture. Not just based on skill but his heart and attitude.

I've only dabbled in martial arts and seeing someone at 43 go in and do what he is doing really inspires me to really give it a try. I'm 28 years old and while i know that's not old I've heard most people start really young. While I have no aspirations of competing I do aspire to just learn all I can.

Hope to get to meet you all and learn all I can on what makes these fighters so great.

Cheers
madmarck
3/7/07 9:04:34AM
Welcome to the site. As for Randy being your hero, you aren't alone in that matter. He is pretty much one of the coolest guys in the sport. Hopefully you get some good bets for UFC 69.
jdubs
3/7/07 11:14:40AM

Posted by Innerseek

I'm excited to be here and that I found this site. I'm by no means a MMA expert or long time watcher. Just got into the sport about 3 years ago and I really love it. I'd have to say my favorite fighter is Randy Couture. Not just based on skill but his heart and attitude.

I've only dabbled in martial arts and seeing someone at 43 go in and do what he is doing really inspires me to really give it a try. I'm 28 years old and while i know that's not old I've heard most people start really young. While I have no aspirations of competing I do aspire to just learn all I can.

Hope to get to meet you all and learn all I can on what makes these fighters so great.

Cheers

were in tn u from???
Innerseek
3/8/07 6:46:26PM
I'm from Elizabethton and living now in Unicoi
jdubs
3/8/07 7:59:34PM
hmmm, small world, im in elizabethton
AintRite
3/8/07 8:02:52PM
I've never heard of those towns but I used to live in Cookeville.
jdubs
3/8/07 9:17:00PM
they are the very upper NE corner of the state
AintRite
3/8/07 9:22:01PM
Ah. I see, and welcome Innerseek.