WHAT THE HELL UNDERTAKER! spoiler for smackdown

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » WHAT THE HELL UNDERTAKER! spoiler for smackdown
Naturaldisaster
11/7/07 7:58:54AM
Undertaker wins his match on smackdown this week by using a triangle choke! WTF
Boo_Radley21
11/7/07 8:14:58AM
I used to watch wrestling a lot back when the Undertaker was the American Badass and got buried by Kane. Hey were always talking about how he knew all these submissions and I saw him go for a few too. I think I saw him put a kimura on John Cena once.
Boo_Radley21
11/7/07 8:17:14AM
I find it really funny when the commentators talk about the wrestlers like they are in a real fighting sport. Not saying it doesn't take a lot of athleticism. It's just that the stuff they say does not match WWE at all. For example:
"Both of these men are southpaws" I don't understand how you can be a southpaw when all you do is basically a street fight. (They were both standing straight)
Naturaldisaster
11/7/07 8:22:05AM
haha yeah. undertaker always uses mma moves. then again undertaker does box and I've seen stuff where he has trained some. I've seen him use the kimora, RNC, Arm bar (or as wwe calls it a Cross Arm Breaker)
ohiostate1016
11/7/07 9:17:22AM
LOL. That's funny. A triangle...really? Undertaker is like, what, 6'10"? I don't think that Wes Sims could do a triangle. I think that Undertaker is one of the few guys that could hang in an MMA ring. He's a bad dude, whether wrestling is real or fake (it's fake). I like when he walks on the ropes and boxes with people. He's one of the best wrestlers out there. I know that people loved guys like Eddie and Benoit, but, for my money, Taker is the best wrestler out there. I may have to watch Smackdown. Isn't it on Friday now though?
Naturaldisaster
11/7/07 9:25:52AM
yeah fridays at 8.

He's got a Hell in a cell match comin up. He'll probably win that match via gogoplata
puppetmaster837
11/7/07 9:31:09AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

yeah fridays at 8.

He's got a Hell in a cell match comin up. He'll probably win that match via gogoplata

I'll put $20 on that he wins it with a flying arm bar.
Naturaldisaster
11/7/07 9:36:46AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

yeah fridays at 8.

I'll put $20 on that he wins it with a flying arm bar.

you got yourself a deal! lol but I'll go with a flying heel hook
ohiostate1016
11/7/07 9:51:13AM

yeah fridays at 8.

Winning a Hell in the Cell by a gogoplata? That almost doesn't seem right. I think he'll use the ropes and hook his opponent with a flying guillotine.
Naturaldisaster
11/7/07 9:55:26AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

yeah fridays at 8.

Winning a Hell in the Cell by a gogoplata? That almost doesn't seem right. I think he'll use the ropes and hook his opponent with a flying guillotine.

OFF THE TOP OF THE CELL!
rcg916
11/7/07 2:52:58PM
Taker is HORRIBLE these days. Time to retire, Mean Mark.
SpiderSilva
11/7/07 5:57:11PM
He might be the greatest if not one of the greatest one of the few that has never really hear anyone unlike Goldberg who ended the best wreslters career of all time Bret "The Hitman" Hart Bret one one of the few that beat everyone was robbed as the Champ in the WWF then went to WCW and was the first to beat Goldberg man that dude was great one of the best bad guys of all time
GTS
11/12/07 1:44:59AM
dude i know wtf undertaker using a triangle choke on the great khali LMAO!!!!!! it was very sloppy and hey its the only way to submit the great khali. and as for bret hart he's the best technical wrestler. he was supposed to come back to re-introduce the newly hart foundation but his nephew teddy hart was released frm ovw. it was gonna be teddy hart, harry smith (British bulldogs son), and jim neidharts daughter.
xchickox
11/12/07 11:12:55AM
hahah have people seen it, i just watched it it was an awful triangle choke and JBL was like he's got it sinched in deep and he was nowhere near having it in deep
Naturaldisaster
11/13/07 8:32:38AM

Posted by GTS

dude i know wtf undertaker using a triangle choke on the great khali LMAO!!!!!! it was very sloppy and hey its the only way to submit the great khali. and as for bret hart he's the best technical wrestler. he was supposed to come back to re-introduce the newly hart foundation but his nephew teddy hart was released frm ovw. it was gonna be teddy hart, harry smith (British bulldogs son), and jim neidharts daughter.

I was pissed when they released teddy. because I was there for all of his matches at ovw. He and Harry were really good together. They had a royal rumble at ovw the 1st the harts were there and they were awesome. but neither won