Hector Lombard: 'Douchebag' Michael Bisping upset at him for squeezing his 'little girl' hands

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Hector Lombard: 'Douchebag' Michael Bisping upset at him for squeezing his 'little girl' hands
Budgellism
1/15/13 1:04:44AM
"I saw this douchebag at the elevator. I squeezed his hand and he's got the smallest hands I've ever seen in my life. I squeezed his hand and I'm sure he was in pain a little bit after that, he started talking about me, you know? About how short I am. But one thing you can be 100 percent sure about, is he has the smallest hands ever, like a little girls hands. But, I squeezed it and I think that's one of the reasons he is upset at me."

- Hector Lombard

LINK
tcunningham
1/15/13 1:47:07AM
i would like to see them fight. i think lombard is the kind of guy that could KO bisping. i think his wild power could be a big factor. my guess as to what might happen if they did fight is bisping would probably either control the distance and win by a fairly boring UD, or lombard would get out struck and then land a big shot for a TKO/KO for a comeback win. still a good fight. i hope lombard beats yushin just so we can see some new matchups at MW
jlock003
1/15/13 2:53:23AM
"but i squeezed it and I think that's one of the reasons he's upset with me." I must be 28 going on 14.
Poor_Franklin
1/15/13 3:31:33AM
best thread title i've seen in a while
sparky
1/15/13 5:49:47AM
I'm a huge fan of both these guys. I would rather not watch them fight each other but if it happens it happens.
40ouncetofreedom
1/15/13 8:16:58AM
Anyone who calls out another person by calling them the bag of the douche...Is cool in my book.
Theoutlaw08
1/15/13 9:49:29AM
LOVE IT. I think it would be an awesome fight. I'd love to see Bisping get KO'd.
RhythmAndStyle
1/15/13 11:02:41AM
man i swear Lombard has been in the news alot lately, is he going the Sonnen way and talking a whole lotta shit, so Dana would notice him more?..lol..im a fan of Lombard, but man ur 1-1, focus on getting more wins homie..czu if u ever run into Weidman, u'll be in trouble..since someone like Volkman was able to own u in grappling, lol..
JoeWarren33
1/15/13 12:45:39PM
That was one of the funniest quotes in awhile!
Go Hector Go!!
prophecy033
1/15/13 2:48:32PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

That was one of the funniest quotes in awhile!
Go Hector Go!!

infestructure
1/15/13 3:23:27PM
Lombard is sounding more douchey all the time. Why would you squeeze someone's hand to try hurt them? Immature as shit
LightsOUT23
1/15/13 3:46:27PM
Just for the record, Bisping has been ko'd once in seventeen UFC fights.

It seems every fighter can "KO Bisping" but the facts are that only one time in seventeen fights has this been the case.

Lombard is over rated as hell, Okami will put a wrestling rape clinic on Lombard before he ever gets a slice of Bispings success. Lombard is another Houston Alexander, i bet he has a glass Jaw. Someone like Belcher or Munoz will derail his UFC dream after Okami is done with him.