Hector Lombard Debut?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Hector Lombard Debut?
gartface
6/15/08 12:29:37AM
Does anyone know when he's going to debut for EliteXC? I'm really hoping it's on the Primetime card in July. He's going to be fighting for the 185 belt within a year, Mark my Words.
juanez13
6/15/08 12:36:55AM
dont know when he'll be fighting for Elite, but i agree he is very talented, shame cus he could have been in the UFC, but apparently his demands were to high, i remember dana saying some like "this kid thinks he is a champ, but he is nobody, no one even knows him".........Might have been asking for to much, but hopefully they get him within the next year or so....
gartface
6/15/08 12:42:09AM

Posted by juanez13

dont know when he'll be fighting for Elite, but i agree he is very talented, shame cus he could have been in the UFC, but apparently his demands were to high, i remember dana saying some like "this kid thinks he is a champ, but he is nobody, no one even knows him".........Might have been asking for to much, but hopefully they get him within the next year or so....

I always heard that there was a problem with him being Cuban, and getting a visa.
Twenty20Dollars
6/15/08 2:33:35AM
link

Says he's suppose to fight on June 27 ShoXC
Jimbo
6/15/08 2:34:20AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by juanez13

I always heard that there was a problem with him being Cuban, and getting a visa.

He lives in I think either Melbourne or the Gold Coast now so he will probably be able to fight when UFC finally comes to Australia. Could be a loooong wait though
gartface
6/15/08 2:40:16AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

link

Says he's suppose to fight on June 27 ShoXC

Nice! I can't wait.