UFC heavyweight contender Fabricio Werdum wants to fight Daniel Cormier

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC heavyweight contender Fabricio Werdum wants to fight Daniel Cormier
FastKnockout
7/5/13 4:48:06PM
Could a top 5 heavyweight matchup be in the cards for Fabricio Werdum and Daniel Cormier?

Link
frizzzlecake
7/5/13 4:51:39PM
jjeans
7/5/13 5:00:52PM
Very interesting fight.

On the feet Wedrum is leaps and bounds better than Mir way more versatile. If Cormier wants to clinch up with Wedrum, Wedrum will comfortably pull guard.

How long can Cormier survive in the guard of Wedrum? Can he survive in the guard of Wedrum.

I like this fight a lot and even though I think Cormier is an absolute beast. Ill put my av down for the guy who looks scary as fuck right now as ill be picking Wedrum.
airkerma
7/5/13 5:07:06PM
Clear #1 contender fight...unless Cain and DC both win
postman
7/5/13 6:39:29PM
Great fight
sparky
7/5/13 8:15:03PM

Posted by jjeans

Very interesting fight.

On the feet Wedrum is leaps and bounds better than Mir way more versatile. If Cormier wants to clinch up with Wedrum, Wedrum will comfortably pull guard.

How long can Cormier survive in the guard of Wedrum? Can he survive in the guard of Wedrum.

I like this fight a lot and even though I think Cormier is an absolute beast. Ill put my av down for the guy who looks scary as fuck right now as ill be picking Wedrum.

Your AV is mine
prozacnation1978
7/6/13 10:31:27AM
I am hoping its in Houston.
Could be a co main event
icantthinkofanything
7/6/13 11:24:50AM
this will be part 2 of DC's last match, a lot of wall n stall