UFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI
thevoodooninja
9/6/12 3:35:02PM
LINK

UFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft was arrested this past weekend and charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence, reckless driving, speeding and driving without a license.
Poor_Franklin
9/6/12 4:25:52PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

LINK

UFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft was arrested this past weekend and charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence, reckless driving, speeding and driving without a license.

driving under influence, reckless driving & speeding arent smart things to do, but WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE???????
prophecy033
9/6/12 4:33:29PM
Bet he gets his walking papers
infestructure
9/6/12 5:08:31PM
I'll be pissed off if Morecraft gets cut and Jones gets to stay, double standards it will be.
FastKnockout
9/6/12 5:55:22PM

Posted by infestructure

I'll be pissed off if Morecraft gets cut and Jones gets to stay, double standards it will be.

Bet they use Jones in the reasoning.

"You just saw what happened with Jon Jones. You knew better. GTFO."

Wasn't Morecraft also a cop?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm thinking of Russow.
Aether
9/6/12 5:59:26PM
I thought they had already cut him for letting Pat Barry escape from full mount.

He's lost 3/4 fights in the UFC, IMO he should've been cut already regardless of this incident.
george112
9/6/12 6:43:18PM

Posted by Aether

I thought they had already cut him for letting Pat Barry escape from full mount.

He's lost 3/4 fights in the UFC, IMO he should've been cut already regardless of this incident.

Gotta agree.

He needs to rack up some wins and look impressive in them to generate a little hype around him. He's not a big draw at all
Franklinfan47
9/6/12 7:15:41PM
Wonder if Nike will offer him a sponsorship deal.
thevoodooninja
9/6/12 7:19:06PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Wonder if Nike will offer him a sponsorship deal.

HEYYYY OHHHHHHHHHHH
shaneTpain
9/6/12 9:41:36PM
morecraft has to be the worst heavyweight on the roster

cut em.
airkerma
9/7/12 9:25:36AM
Maybe they should keep him and use the Notre Dame theory: "We need more criminals!"
Joking aside, I think he will get his walking papers. Obviously we all realize there is a painfully apparent display of favoritism if he get's cut but Jones stays, but sometimes it's better to be a hypocrite than to cast a blind eye to all of the fighter's legal infractions.
Bubbles
9/7/12 9:30:10AM

Posted by airkerma

Maybe they should keep him and use the Notre Dame theory: "We need more criminals!"

you mean the Cincinnati Bungles? or the Portland Jail Blazers?
airkerma
9/7/12 9:44:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

you mean the Cincinnati Bungles? or the Portland Jail Blazers?