I'll put a little more objectivity in this thread.
Reasons why Tim should not be given a shot in the UFC at this time
1) He is not exciting to watch
2) His record is 1-4 in his last 5 fights. Mind you, 3 of his losses were to top competitors. In all fairness, I am not going to crucify him too much for the Mercer loss. It was a mistake on his part, and I don't take it as a sure thing that he is now a can.
3) Tim is injury prone.
4) He doesn't have a likable personality.
5) He has shown no signs of evolution in his skill at all.
6) Failed drug test and stripped of title
7) once he started facing stronger opponents, his finishing ability evaporated.
Reasons why he should be given a second chance
1) He was a former champion
Like most of these fighters, if he can string together some convincing wins against known fighters, then I'm ok with him getting a second chance, but as of now, there is no way. That being said, even if he gets another chance he will not be able to hang with the UFC HW division now.