Next Heavyweight Champion

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Next Heavyweight Champion
frenchcakes_050
4/18/08 9:12:48AM
The next UFC Heavyweight champion is among us, although he must first be signed.

FEDOR!!!

Fedor would be the best decision Dana White would ever make. He would be unbeatable in the UFC, just like in Pride.

Combined with his uncanny ground game, along with his devistating ground and pound, he would be the Anderson Silva of the Heavyweight division!
WalkHardAllDay
4/18/08 9:17:07AM
im glad someone feels the same as i do fedor and frank mir would be a good ground fight i dont know who win more than likely FEDOR but you never know with all the submission knowledge they both have
frenchcakes_050
4/18/08 9:25:50AM
I never thought of it that way, that would be a dream matchup Fedor vs. Mir
Twenty20Dollars
4/18/08 12:39:15PM
wow another fedor post, how orginal.
Tein_Lung
4/18/08 1:10:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

wow another fedor post, how orginal.

what are you talking about man its only been like 2 hours since the last one
rameydl8
4/18/08 1:35:18PM
definately original....

hes a playground noob....so i gues its ok
murphy_16
4/18/08 6:09:01PM
mir vs. fedor im sure fedor would beat new mir but old mir would smash fedor he was the best HW in the world until motorcycle accident and id like to say fedor is a fukin fag i hate him but this is only a personal thot and he sucks
ICSlegend
4/19/08 12:59:02AM

Posted by murphy_16

mir vs. fedor im sure fedor would beat new mir but old mir would smash fedor he was the best HW in the world until motorcycle accident and id like to say fedor is a fukin fag i hate him but this is only a personal thot and he sucks

Some mod please ban this fool.

And Fedor would smash Mir without much of a problem. Mir was being TKOd by guys like Ian Freeman long before the motorcylce accident. He beat Tank, Wes Sims, and Sylvia. Big whoop.
TimW001
4/19/08 1:34:24AM
Great thread...all of you.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/19/08 1:40:44AM

Posted by ICSlegend

[
Some mod please ban this fool.

And Fedor would smash Mir without much of a problem. Mir was being TKOd by guys like Ian Freeman long before the motorcylce accident. He beat Tank, Wes Sims, and Sylvia. Big whoop.

it looks to me like french cakes and walk hard all day are infact the same person. ban them both please.
murphy_16
4/19/08 10:12:52PM
wen you said ban this fool you talkin bout me or this gay frenchcakes guy
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/20/08 1:40:11PM
the gay frenchcakes guy. walk hard is already banned but french cakes is the same person. very obvious if u ask me.
jiujitsufreak74
4/20/08 2:39:38PM
i think ICS was talking about murphy. i think he was exaggerating but he seemed to be very disturbed by your claim...as did i. i don't think you should be banned...but you should be drug tested if you think that any Frank Mir could beat Fedor.
ICSlegend
4/20/08 3:28:49PM

Posted by murphy_16

fedor is a fukin fag

This is not a bannable offense!?!?

No one should be banned for claiming one fighter could beat another, but a blatantly offensive, disprespective and profane statement like this shouldn't be allowed.
SerraLeben
4/20/08 4:15:59PM
I might get flammed for this, but I honestly think Brock Lesnar has a legit chance at becoming the HW champ in the UFC.

I know he still has a long way to go before even thinking about a title or a title shot. Yes, he got tapped very early in the first by a leg lock, however his power and strength is ridiculous. With the help of his camp I think he could go a long way.
MondayNiteMauser
4/20/08 6:51:43PM
He may not be the NEXT champ but Cain Valasquez will be as soon as he gets a shot! the man is a beast!!!!!!!!
fightdavejordan
4/21/08 9:30:47AM
what a cuple of years and brock lesner will be able to beat any body and
then let fador fight lesner and fador would lose
murphy_16
4/21/08 11:53:06AM

Posted by ICSlegend

Posted by murphy_16

fedor is a fukin fag

This is not a bannable offense!?!?

No one should be banned for claiming one fighter could beat another, but a blatantly offensive, disprespective and profane statement like this shouldn't be allowed.

im sorry for the disrespect to fedor i was a little crazy that nite was with some lads i dont like fedor but i shouldnt talk about him like that sorry