Heath Herring vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira result

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Heath Herring vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira result
LightsOut33093
7/7/07 10:43:34PM
nogueira wins by split decision
CanadianCripplr
7/7/07 11:06:40PM
wow nog was very lucky that herring didnt kill him after the headkick. It could have been over early.
MisFiT
7/7/07 11:10:57PM
That fight seemed very, very worked to me. Very sketchy fight. The ref had them stand up, Herring didnt go for the finish, he let up on him. It was just realllllly weird. It should have been over.
loller90278
7/7/07 11:36:14PM

Posted by MisFiT

That fight seemed very, very worked to me. Very sketchy fight. The ref had them stand up, Herring didnt go for the finish, he let up on him. It was just realllllly weird. It should have been over.

qft
Manfred
7/8/07 12:06:54AM

Posted by MisFiT

Wouldn't be the first time. Plenty in Pride, but it's happened in the UFC too. There is a .gif out there somewhere of Franklin/Shamrock where Rich completely misses but Ken goes down anyways.
Ronnielott4eva42
7/8/07 12:33:55AM
When did Heath Herring learn to fight?????
BerndRealBad
7/8/07 12:39:00AM
I think Herring was just as shocked as everyone else that he almost knocked Minotauro down. I thought it was over, and could have easily been called, but eh, I picked Nog so I'm not complaining. I just wished I kept it as a decision instead of 2nd round sub.
Mayo
7/8/07 11:40:52AM

Posted by MisFiT

x_soa_x
7/8/07 10:55:16PM
Herring asked for the stand up (watch the fight again), and he's Herring. He didn't rush in with strikes like he should have and instead just kept throwing that high kick. Not even frequently. Are you surprised?

I'm sure as hell not.
pwnitat0r
7/9/07 10:22:16AM

Posted by LightsOut33093

nogueira wins by split decision

There was nothing split about that my friend, that was unanimous.
akumairon
7/10/07 9:51:57PM
i remember them saying it was unanimous decision
www-WeLoan-us
7/13/07 8:13:48AM
Heath was practicing that 1 , 2 head kick for the last 3 months just for BIG Nog, and it worked but he didnt capitalize when he should. I will make sure I tell Heath when I see him Aug 25th in Vegas for my sposnorship party along with Frank Mir and Joe Daddy woohoooooo
szucconi
7/13/07 3:51:04PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Heath was practicing that 1 , 2 head kick for the last 3 months just for BIG Nog, and it worked but he didnt capitalize when he should. I will make sure I tell Heath when I see him Aug 25th in Vegas for my sposnorship party along with Frank Mir and Joe Daddy woohoooooo

Are we invited? Internet geeks and top level athletes are a good combo. My presence alone can improve a party. I am a wild a crazy guy.

But seriously, I hope it goes well for you.