Heath Herring

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Heath Herring
DiabloFreak56
8/7/08 11:57:27PM
is it me or is it really odd that he is the underdog. i mean he is a better overall fighter than Lesnar. He's Fought better competition beat better competition. i mean he almost finished big nog with that head kick.

Lesnar has beat some noob, and lost to mir even tho he was hammerfisting the shit out of mir.
hotrodttt
8/8/08 12:15:53AM
You gotta realize that Herring's Knees are gone, he used to be one of the Greatest but his Knees are just so worn down, I don't think he'll ever get another Takedown in his Life because he's scared to shoot. And his Sprawl is Pretty Bad, Kongo took him down who is Strictly a Grecco Wrestler and he took him down from his Legs and against Brock who is one of the most Amazing Athletes he's going to get Taken Down. Sure Heath's Stand Up is Great Training under Kaman but how long do you think the Fight will Stay Standing. I'm taking Brock via Unanimous Decision because Heath is Extremely Hard to Finish.
RandyCouture
8/8/08 12:24:37AM
Brock is too athletic and I dont care about Herring stand up. Brock got Choke Slamed thru the ring by the Big Show hes got a chin of granite. Brock will land a sick movie like take down and overwhelm Heath just like he did against Mir. I guarantee that Brock wont let him self make the same mistake as last time and fall into some stupid submission.
DiabloFreak56
8/8/08 12:52:07AM

Posted by RandyCouture

Brock is too athletic and I dont care about Herring stand up. Brock got Choke Slamed thru the ring by the Big Show hes got a chin of granite Brock will land a sick movie like take down and overwhelm Heath just like he did against Mir. I guarantee that Brock wont let him self make the same mistake as last time and fall into some stupid submission.

Brock got Choke Slamed thru the ring by the Big Show hes got a chin of granite

thats a joke right?
hotrodttt
8/8/08 12:55:13AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by RandyCouture

Brock is too athletic and I dont care about Herring stand up. Brock got Choke Slamed thru the ring by the Big Show hes got a chin of granite Brock will land a sick movie like take down and overwhelm Heath just like he did against Mir. I guarantee that Brock wont let him self make the same mistake as last time and fall into some stupid submission.

Brock got Choke Slamed thru the ring by the Big Show hes got a chin of granite

thats a joke right?

That's what I was Thinking
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
8/8/08 1:44:56AM
heath doesnt have the submission skills of mir and will get taken down at will. If brock doesnt pound him out , he will win a unanimous win. lesnar's win wasnt really against a noob , he was a judo gold medalist.
juanez13
8/8/08 10:25:19AM
Looks at his fight with O'Brien, he got taken down at will and layed on, O'brien and Lesnar are pretty much the same except Brock is a better wrestler. Heath doesnt have the submissions like Mir does, so as long as Brock defends the basics he'll be fine on the ground.

But IMO there is a big chance of Heath catchin brock with something, oddly enough i think it will be a jumping kick, and Brock hasnt been rocked before so he wont know how to react, and Heath will move in for a RNC. But still taking Brock for the win.