Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from heart attack

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from heart attack
grappler0000
2/12/13 3:06:02PM
The second unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in downtown Las Vegas has died from an apparent heart attack.

John Alleman suffered a heart attack last week as he waited at the bus stop in front of the restaurant, located inside the Neonopolis at Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard.

Alleman was taken off life support shortly after 1 p.m. on Monday, said restaurant owner Jon Basso. He was 52.

"He lived a very full life," said Basso, who seemed shaken when reached by phone Monday evening. "He will be missed."

The Pennsylvania native is survived by his only family, his brother Paul. Basso said Alleman had a genetic predisposition for cardiac problems, as both of his parents died of heart attacks in their 50s...

Story
Theoutlaw08
2/12/13 3:26:46PM
I was just reading about this on yahoo. I mean the guy had to have known it was coming. To eat like that everyday is crazy, I mean it is still sad, but that kind of food intake is fricken crazy.
I would love to try one of those burgers, but that would be it, one and done. The resturants concept is great, and Im sure those "nurses" are nice to look at.
kopower
2/12/13 4:28:06PM
I just don't understand people like this. They know they are predisposed to heart problems, yet they continue to do things that ruin their health.

I did a cardiac ultrasound a few months ago on a guy with the same mindset. He was in his early to mid 50's, and had already had multiple heart attacks. The cardiologists had warned him years earlier about his eating, but he didn't care. On my way to do his test, I rode in the elevator with his ex wife, to the intensive care unit. She told me he wanted to be buried with twinkies in his casket.
Bubbles
2/12/13 5:13:08PM

Posted by kopower

I just don't understand people like this. They know they are predisposed to heart problems, yet they continue to do things that ruin their health.

I did a cardiac ultrasound a few months ago on a guy with the same mindset. He was in his early to mid 50's, and had already had multiple heart attacks. The cardiologists had warned him years earlier about his eating, but he didn't care. On my way to do his test, I rode in the elevator with his ex wife, to the intensive care unit. She told me he wanted to be buried with twinkies in his casket.

twinkies never go bad, and he might be hungry when he resurrects for the zombie apocalypse
kopower
2/12/13 5:32:01PM

twinkies never go bad, and he might be hungry when he resurrects for the zombie apocalypse

Never thought about it that way.
grappler0000
2/12/13 5:36:48PM
In reality, Twinkies have a shelf-life of less than a month. If not, I would've stocked up, waited a few years, and became rich on ebay.
george112
2/12/13 5:39:55PM

Posted by grappler0000

In reality, Twinkies have a shelf-life of less than a month. If not, I would've stocked up, waited a few years, and became rich on ebay.

This made me laugh.

Want to get rich? Stock up on high capacity magazine clips