have you heard of mike zambidis

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » have you heard of mike zambidis
bosco420
1/22/07 11:27:59AM
ok this guy is the shit do any of you know him by far the toughest 155lbs fighter in the world by far in my mind oh and he is only 5ft 6 small bugger. but check him out i think he can fly lol here is the link

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=5256184563918766029&q=mike+zambidis

it starts with a few still shots then the vid kicks in so intence

please let me know what you think

thanks bosco.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
nate22
1/22/07 12:04:10PM
Zambo is one of my favourite and the best K1 fighters out there, I am going to move this thread to the lounge as it's doesn't directly concern MMA.

Everybody should check him out and go on to discover the rest of the K1 Max fighters if they are not already aware of them.

thanks for sharing the video bosco, Zambo is a beast.
n0xin
1/23/07 3:22:52AM
One of the best, but Buakaw Por. Pramuk is better
nate22
1/23/07 6:37:22AM
Buakaw is the best P4P kickboxer in the world period, end of story no doubt about it.
rameydl8
5/20/07 11:12:40PM
hes a beast
Mastodon2
5/21/07 2:48:53AM
He is a little tank for sure!

Personally my favourite guy to watch in K-1 is Glaube Feitosa, his kicking style is just so amazing!
Stickan
5/21/07 5:10:54AM
Buakaw Por Pramuk sure is the best but Zambidis is the hardest hitter in K-1 MAX for sure and that handspeed is sick.
I'm actually glad he doesn't compete in MMA. With 4oz gloves he would probably cause the first death in MMA.

Thanks for sharing.
bayonetxwork
5/21/07 7:58:03AM
Yeah, I posted that video on here a couple months back. He's got such a lethal overhand, and he's so explosive.
fedorwins1
5/21/07 3:32:26PM

Posted by Stickan

Buakaw Por Pramuk sure is the best but Zambidis is the hardest hitter in K-1 MAX for sure and that handspeed is sick.
I'm actually glad he doesn't compete in MMA. With 4oz gloves he would probably cause the first death in MMA.

Thanks for sharing.

I actually think that Zambidis has had an MMA fight if not my bad im not 100% sure. He's deff. a beast he reminds me of a little Wandy.

EDIT: nevermind he hasn't fought in MMA before my bad
Junior24
5/22/07 10:01:48PM
For Everybody's enjoyment!

I've watched Mike Z for the last 2 years and he is bad. He had a tough time against Bukaw but I dont think it was a fair match up in the first place.

I would soooooooooooo love to see him against BJ, Pulver, or Sherk.
Rush
5/23/07 6:16:44PM
I don't think he would be that dangerous in MMA right off the bat. In Mike's fight with Kid, it looked like Kid was ready to take him down twice in the first round.

It would sure make things interesting to have another strong striker in MMA though.
Gladiator
5/24/07 1:23:29AM

Posted by Rush

I don't think he would be that dangerous in MMA right off the bat. In Mike's fight with Kid, it looked like Kid was ready to take him down twice in the first round.

It would sure make things interesting to have another strong striker in MMA though.

so that was kid yamamoto that he knocked outin the vid
Rush
5/25/07 2:14:48PM
With the bondish hair, yup.