You heard it here first!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » You heard it here first!
RampageOwnedYou
9/18/08 12:38:00AM
Juni Browning is going to win the show for the lightweights!!

This kid is Rampage in a little white man's body!
I have been right past 2 years on the winners, but im certain this kid will take it.
Only thing that concerns me, is he sounds like an alcolohic, and was excited that there was going to be free liquer in the house. Still, he is my pick.
I dont need to see the next show, to see anymore.
This kid has it all..

Svartorm
9/18/08 1:08:51AM
I'll admit, he looked tough and beat that guy down, but two problems.

1. He got lumped up by Aguilar, who wasn't even that good of a striker.

2. Aguilar quit because he didn't want to get hit anymore. Obviously not one of the tougher guys on the show.

As of right now, no clue on LW, but I'm picking that Vinicius Magalhaes vs. Krzysztof Soszynski in the finals, and Vinicius taking it. Wow, Bruce Buffer is going to be pissed if those guys are in the finals. What a mouthful!
hippysmacker
9/18/08 2:02:37AM
He also look slike a guy who can make 145 easily. A bigger , good top position grappler with sub D, could take him I think. Now a lot of TUF winners/finalist have been guys fighting above their normal weight class, so it may not matter, just something to think about. I agree he looked the best of the lightweights shown so far, but I really don't know enough about all the fighters to predict anything yet IMO.
haggiswashere
9/18/08 2:06:30AM
if he doesn't get in a fight in the house for running his mouth.
TWITA
9/18/08 5:29:02AM
Did you guys hear the foreshadowing as he left the Octagon? "They said there is free alcohol in the house" They never leave comments like that in there for no reason. Dude will get booted from the show.
dannyfrank
9/18/08 7:45:26PM
dana did say that someone on the show made chris leben look like mother teresa. could possibly be junie (especially after the alcohol comment), which is probably why i like the guy already
Verbal
9/19/08 12:26:57AM
I googled "Juni Browning" and got here.

I know this is first "big" fight against a mouthy nobody, but this guy is for real. Total domination and showed amazing skill.

I swear to god I heard that guy yell for his mommy. Then he quits after comparing himself to medieval warriors...I was laughing so hard I nearly spilt my beer.
InSearchofSunrise
9/19/08 12:39:34AM
Phillipe Nover will win. Its my feeling. And I think he looked much better than June. I could see them in the finals. The opponent Nover was fighting was one of the best guys in there. And he did look like Anderson Silva. Phillipe is the real deal.
hippysmacker
9/19/08 9:20:47AM

Posted by Verbal

I googled "Juni Browning" and got here.

I know this is first "big" fight against a mouthy nobody, but this guy is for real. Total domination and showed amazing skill.

I swear to god I heard that guy yell for his mommy. Then he quits after comparing himself to medieval warriors...I was laughing so hard I nearly spilt my beer.

welcome to the site
pharside
9/19/08 9:46:57PM

Posted by Svartorm

2. Aguilar quit because he didn't want to get hit anymore. Obviously not one of the tougher guys on the show.

As of right now, no clue on LW, but I'm picking that Vinicius Magalhaes vs. Krzysztof Soszynski in the finals, and Vinicius taking it. Wow, Bruce Buffer is going to be pissed if those guys are in the finals. What a mouthful!

Glover should win unless i'm missing something that dude is a beast.
DevonFoxy
9/19/08 10:09:32PM

Posted by Svartorm

No love for Ryan "Darth" Bader? Well I must admit that Krzystof looked very impressive. All I know is Phillipe looked very very tough in his fight with Duarte. If Junie fights Phillipe all I know is that has the making of being one of the best fights on TUF.
Mayhem13
9/19/08 11:51:13PM
Shane Nelson vs Junie Browning for the finals- Shane Nelson wins!
Krstoff Sotufsyzuyzbyzbzkzkzikitkitizkiftyki vs Ryan Bader- Ryan Bader wins!

my predictions
mrkennedy
9/21/08 1:44:14AM
Bader vs Soszynski/Winner:Bader
Junie vs Nover/Winner:Nover
SpiderSilva
9/28/08 3:03:05AM
Imgoing with Mashall becasue he is a local by who was undefeted till his last fight
ncordless
9/28/08 3:08:29AM

Posted by pharside

Posted by Svartorm

Glover should win unless i'm missing something that dude is a beast.

You are definitely missing something!
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/28/08 10:03:22AM

Posted by mrkennedy

Bader vs Soszynski/Winner:Bader
Junie vs Nover/Winner:Nover

Winner: Soszynski
imanidiot777
9/28/08 10:07:11AM

Posted by Mayhem13

Shane Nelson vs Junie Browning for the finals- Shane Nelson wins!
Krstoff Sotufsyzuyzbyzbzkzkzikitkitizkiftyki vs Ryan Bader- Ryan Bader wins!

my predictions

Shane Nelson showed some amazing striking maybe that is who Dana was referring to. Who knows?
KYGUY07
9/28/08 4:47:40PM
gotta take bader to win lhw, and hopefully junie will win lw i like him alot plus hes from kentucky so that makes me like him even more.
Verbal
10/8/08 10:23:30PM
Holy shit this is a busy place. Nice.

What a complete disappointment. Another punk who cant hold his beer..or wine. I can't believe a dude would actually drink wine on cameras.

oh my god. Dana gives him a break.

jesus.

God I sound like a chick watching a soap opera.
Naturaldisaster
10/8/08 11:10:34PM
You heard it here first.......Junie browning, Most like member of TUF to spend time in prison!!!!
mrkennedy
10/8/08 11:33:04PM
the dude is crazy

i can not belive that he was piss because of shane lost to efrain and efrain smile at him what a idiot
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/9/08 1:47:50AM
After watching everyone so far this season, and by process of elimination, I'm thinking Phillipe Nover is the guy Dana was comparing to Anderson Silva. I could be wrong, but I think I'm right.