Did you hear that Mexican say D.C.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Did you hear that Mexican say D.C.
tooly236
9/17/08 11:50:31PM
I thought I maybe I heard him wrong, I belong back in the D.C. days. My buddy taped it, he actually said that. What a waste of skin. That was awesome
mkiv9secsupra
9/18/08 12:15:07AM
that dude was a moron. thank god he didnt get into the house. "im straight criminal".....wow i really wanted to punch him so hard for being such an idiot....but oh well we will never hear from him again.
GrizzlyChadams
9/18/08 12:16:35AM
I couldn't believe they aired him saying he belonged with Hitler.
haggiswashere
9/18/08 12:21:31AM
the guy who kicked his ass isn't much cooler.
Evilwig
9/18/08 12:35:53AM
Yeah, when aguilar said he belong with Hitler and Napoleon, I guess he meant that he belong with those who's been defeated...
mikevolz
9/18/08 1:14:43AM
did hitler quit at the battle of the bulge?

no. he took his beating like a man.

Naturaldisaster
9/18/08 1:32:31AM
Arent criminals usually tough? i thought they were, i didnt think criminals quit because they didnt want to go out and get hurt anymore.
Rush
9/18/08 8:25:47AM

Posted by tooly236

I thought I maybe I heard him wrong, I belong back in the D.C. days. My buddy taped it, he actually said that. What a waste of skin. That was awesome

He said B.C. referring the "great" conquerors of history. I agree, I'm glad he didn't make it into the house. I don't even know why he quit. At least Rashad's brother said his ribs hurt.
emfleek
9/18/08 8:29:36AM

Posted by Rush

He said B.C. referring the "great" conquerors of history. I agree, I'm glad he didn't make it into the house. I don't even know why he quit. At least Rashad's brother said his ribs hurt.

He meant "B.C." but said "D.C."
Rush
9/18/08 9:07:59AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Rush

He actually said DC? Man, I thought I heard BC. I guess I was assuming what made sense.
emfleek
9/18/08 9:37:20AM

Posted by Rush

He actually said DC? Man, I thought I heard BC. I guess I was assuming what made sense.

Yep. I had to rewind it because what he was saying didn't make any sense to me.
StorminYourman
9/18/08 9:39:31AM

Posted by tooly236

Wow I thought I heard BC thats funny as hell.
Guessing his conquering days are over DEfore they came
gartface
9/18/08 10:05:20AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Rush

Alexander was actually B.C. Hitler was in the 1930s and 40s, and Napoleon was in control in the early 1800s.
Guy is an idiot. I like Junie Browning though, he's cocky, but so far has backed it up.
tooly236
9/18/08 10:22:15AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by tooly236

I know that he meant B.C., but he actually said D.C. There is no way his I.Q. is above 75.
Rush
9/18/08 11:41:26AM

Posted by gartface

Alexander was actually B.C. Hitler was in the 1930s and 40s, and Napoleon was in control in the early 1800s.
Guy is an idiot. I like Junie Browning though, he's cocky, but so far has backed it up.

Our volume was low on the TV because the baby was sleeping, not only that, the guy mumbled a lot of crap.

All I heard was Alexander, BC, something about pilliging. I thought I heard Hitler, but I wasn't sure. I thought it couldn't be. What kind of guy would want to compare himself to Hitler?
Evilwig
9/18/08 11:58:20AM
I wonder is the UFC is now using mental institution as recruiting ground....
mikevolz
9/18/08 1:58:35PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by gartface

Our volume was low on the TV because the baby was sleeping, not only that, the guy mumbled a lot of crap.

All I heard was Alexander, BC, something about pilliging. I thought I heard Hitler, but I wasn't sure. I thought it couldn't be. What kind of guy would want to compare himself to Hitler?

i wish i could re-watch it like this, so i wouldn't have to hear the word dawg 30 times in 1 minute.
CwB
9/18/08 6:51:36PM
the thing that makes me so angry is that this guy still has his balls which means he can reproduce and create more idiots like him self

I think the government should step up and castrate this guy...

Rush
9/18/08 8:06:03PM

Posted by mikevolz

i wish i could re-watch it like this, so i wouldn't have to hear the word dawg 30 times in 1 minute.

Having a baby enhanced my MMA watching experience. I don't have to hear Rogan's annoying voice or Goldberg's dumb comments or any of the TUF kids' stupid street talk.
iwannabesedated
9/18/08 8:12:17PM

Posted by Rush

What kind of guy would want to compare himself to Hitler?

Ones with Bad Moustaches.
FrankTheTank1181
9/18/08 8:42:52PM
All that crap he was talkin, then he goes out there and gets his ass handed to him and quits, that's classic. Junie's comment about getting pregnant was pretty funny too.
Wolfenstein
9/18/08 8:47:11PM
Have to admit, I was really looking forward to this guy losing. No buddy you're on an MMA reality show, not MTV Yo Raps.
bls1919
9/18/08 8:52:35PM
THat kid was a total tool. What kind of a dumbass wants to be like hitler for one, then says it on national TV. What a dope. Ay least he faded away land we wont have to hear from him again.
Pitbull09
9/18/08 8:58:13PM
He was a moron.

"I belong in the D.C times, man." "I am a straight up thug" "I belong with hitler" "I am a conquering motherf'er"

Then he fights and gets completely dominated and quits between rounds. If you are going to do that, keep your mouth shut before your fights.
SociopathX
9/18/08 11:57:12PM

Posted by CwB

the thing that makes me so angry is that this guy still has his balls which means he can reproduce and create more idiots like him self

I think the government should step up and castrate this guy...

I agree 110 %

I was pretty damn happy to watch that clown get his ass handed to him.