UFC on FX 3 headliner Ian McCall says controversy, underdog status good for business

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FX 3 headliner Ian McCall says controversy, underdog status good for business
prophecy033
6/6/12 10:55:21PM
For the first time in his life, Ian McCall (11-2-1 MMA, 0-0-1 UFC) is that guy on the giant poster, and perhaps in the place he'd have least expected it: the Sawgrass Mills mall.

Strolling through the place on Tuesday to get a sweatsuit, a few people saw his magnificently manicured mustache on display for Friday's "UFC on FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall."

Such surprises are fun and a little surreal for the fighter, who less than a year ago was a regional hero in a virtually invisible division.

Link
prophecy033
6/6/12 11:23:06PM
Not sure wgat hes talking about...more than half of the people i've talked to have Uncle Creepy winning
pmoney
6/7/12 1:00:15AM

Posted by prophecy033

Not sure wgat hes talking about...more than half of the people i've talked to have Uncle Creepy winning

I'll tell you what he is talking about, and that's pmoney making some scratch off uncle creepy's underdog status this weekend ;-D

Nah j/k. That fight is too close for my blood.