HDNET Reckless Abandon live result !! ( spoiler )

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » HDNET Reckless Abandon live result !! ( spoiler )
tuvok500
12/15/07 6:08:51PM
link

LEE KING VS. MARCUS LANIER = RESULT : Lanier rd 2 SUB ( arm bar )

JASON HOUSE VS. LIAM McCARTY = RESULT : McCarty rd 3 TKO ( cut doctor stoppage )

PATRICK CASTILLO VS. JAY WHITE = RESULT : White rd 1 SUB ( arm bar )

FREDDIE ESPIRICUETA VS. NISSEN OSTERNECK = RESULT : Osterneck rd 1 SUB ( verbal tapout due to strike ) possible error here because the annoucement of the result live was rd 1 TKO . But it was probably the announcer who did a mistake.

CHRIS BOWLES VS. CORY MAHON = RESULT : Mahon rd 2 SUB ( arm bar )

PETE SPRATT VS. TRISTAN YUNKER = RESULT : Spratt rd 1 TKO ( cut )

KRZYSZTOF SOSZYNSKI VS. ROBERT VILLEGAS = RESULT : Soszynski rd 2 DQ ( villegas was disqualified for refusing to fight ) ridiculous fighter, he was not hurt , no cut, he was just always falling on the ground like a child !! lol

YVES EDWARDS VS. ALONZO MARTINES = RESULT : Edwards rd 2 SUB ( rear naked choke )

FRANK TRIGG VS. EDWIN DEWEES = RESULT : Trigg rd 1 SUB ( kimura ) very deep

TIM KENNEDY VS. JASON MILLER = RESULT : Miller UD ( 29-28 all 3 judges ) very good fight !!!

it's over, thank you !!

66 pts for me !!

Bemin
12/15/07 8:08:43PM
No feed yet for HNet fights? Lol raced home from work to get here by 5 and all I'm getting is a nice hdnet icon on my tv...
tuvok500
12/15/07 8:12:48PM

Posted by Bemin

No feed yet for HNet fights? Lol raced home from work to get here by 5 and all I'm getting is a nice hdnet icon on my tv...

yeah, me too.
it may be because of the basketball game who was just before the event .
maybe it is not over yet.

or they have decided to block the feed for canada and allowed it only in usa .

Bemin
12/15/07 8:14:28PM
Ya I checked another form and the basketball game is still on... hopefully they will get the event on as soon as its over.
Bemin
12/15/07 8:51:27PM
Well an hour late but they finally got their feed woking :)
tuvok500
12/15/07 8:57:08PM

Posted by Bemin

Well an hour late but they finally got their feed woking :)

yup !!
DCRage
12/15/07 9:19:34PM
This from after the Mahon-Bowles fight:
(Following the match the broadcast team spoke with current UFC heavyweight champion Randy "The Natural" Couture. Couture said he is not retired and plans to fight Fedor Emilianenko as soon as his UFC contract expires.)

WAR!
tuvok500
12/15/07 9:33:07PM

Posted by DCRage

This from after the Mahon-Bowles fight:
(Following the match the broadcast team spoke with current UFC heavyweight champion Randy "The Natural" Couture. Couture said he is not retired and plans to fight Fedor Emilianenko as soon as his UFC contract expires.)

WAR!

no matter where it is , who promote it, as long as it is on the planet earth i will have it live for sure !!

Go Couture !!!

wolfman
12/15/07 9:42:19PM
Wow, I'm doing terrible with this event. Not as bad as WEC, but the night is still young lol.
kevietre
12/15/07 10:49:16PM
The KRZYSZTOF SOSZYNSKI VS. ROBERT VILLEGAS fight seems interesting for a guy to get dq'd for not wanting to fight.

I picked Spratt and Trigg to win they are just better fighters.
Rush
12/15/07 10:56:03PM
Dammit on the last one. I picked Kennedy by UD and put almost all my money on him. Seemed like a bet worth taking. Oh well.

I finished with 55 pts. Not bad considering I only guess 5 fights correct.
Svartorm
12/16/07 12:03:15AM

Posted by tuvok500

FREDDIE ESPIRICUETA VS. NISSEN OSTERNECK = RESULT : Osterneck rd 1 SUB ( verbal tapout due to strike ) possible error here because the annoucement of the result live was rd 1 TKO so...

I think thats correct. Osterneck stopped hitting the guy, looked at the ref and said "He wants out." Espiricueta might have said tap and the ref didn't hear it, because he didn't seem upset about the stoppage at all.
tuvok500
12/16/07 12:06:24AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by tuvok500

FREDDIE ESPIRICUETA VS. NISSEN OSTERNECK = RESULT : Osterneck rd 1 SUB ( verbal tapout due to strike ) possible error here because the annoucement of the result live was rd 1 TKO so...

I think thats correct. Osterneck stopped hitting the guy, looked at the ref and said "He wants out." Espiricueta might have said tap and the ref didn't hear it, because he didn't seem upset about the stoppage at all.

yeah, you are right, it was probably the announcer who did a mistake because he said TKO.

Svartorm
12/16/07 2:09:22AM
The ref was a bit clueless at that event anyways, although not the worst.

I saw a SuperBrawl fight once where the fighter had to tell the ref 3 times that the guy was trying to give up, and the ref didn't believe him. He couldn't tap out because his shoulder was dislocated and the guy was kneeling on his other arm while GnPing him.