HDNET FIGHTS PLAY BY PLAY ( WARNING ) SPOILERS !!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » HDNET FIGHTS PLAY BY PLAY ( WARNING ) SPOILERS !!!
Next Page »
hotrodttt
10/13/07 8:10:30PM
NatedawgThaM
10/13/07 8:37:00PM
Thats weird, Joel Tarves dosent beat the same person it says hes facing on the secondary league...

so that fight shouldn't count?
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 8:54:37PM
Whatever i had Traves in the 1st round anyways lol (by KO tho)
wolfman
10/13/07 8:55:14PM
Yeah, you are a bright one lol j/k
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 8:58:50PM
hehe. yeah id like to think so. Don't seem to be bright enough to know where to actually check out these fights on the other hand lol... anyone?
wolfman
10/13/07 9:11:47PM
I know, I was hoping someone was streaming it on tvuplayer but it isn't showing on there.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 9:18:50PM
ah well, at least there's pbp on sherdog, oh and I also had Mccarty and Howard lol
babalu2720
10/13/07 9:29:28PM
Well congratulations Stickan, you just won the Secondary League Money, he bet 36,000 on a big undergog, props to u, that takes some serious "coconuts", don't spend the money in 1 place..lol
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 9:48:48PM
gotta admit, pretty sweet for stickan
NatedawgThaM
10/13/07 10:11:43PM
Darn it! I had $400 on Walburger beatin Spratt twice in a row. This freakin stinks for me already. Hopefully Eilers and the two main event, the upsetters win, lol this was a stupid wager event for me lol...puttign $400 on all the underdogs..
tuvok500
10/13/07 10:14:43PM
woohoo !!

spratt win !! 22 pts for me !!

need it because i am second overall !!

D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 10:26:40PM

Posted by tuvok500

woohoo !!

hehe I got spratt too!!! I got a pretty good card going on for myself actually. this is good.
babalu2720
10/13/07 10:32:46PM

Posted by tuvok500

woohoo !!

ATTENTION MODS, I was lookin at the event stats and the Justin Howard vs Jay McCown was a closer fight than the Spratt vs TJ fight so in all reality the Howard fight should be the Hot Bout...yes I am aware that this would favor me greatly, but the stats don't lie
tuvok500
10/13/07 10:38:04PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by tuvok500

woohoo !!

ATTENTION MODS, I was lookin at the event stats and the Justin Howard vs Jay McCown was a closer fight than the Spratt vs TJ fight so in all reality the Howard fight should be the Hot Bout...yes I am aware that this would favor me greatly, but the stats don't lie

MODS : OBJECTION !!!

you can't change the fight hot bout at this points !!! LOL

D0wnUnd6e6r
10/13/07 10:39:47PM
yeah lol agreed, wasent a hot bout till it happend.
babalu2720
10/13/07 10:40:43PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by tuvok500

woohoo !!

MODS : OBJECTION !!!

you can't change the fight hot bout at this points !!! LOL

I know I hate to come off looking like a dick ya know and its ironic that it is by 1 percentage point, but if u keep the Spratt fight you screw people over and every way u do it u screw people over, but the numbers don't lie

tuvok500
10/13/07 10:45:45PM
more peoples have made there picks for the spratt / waldburger fighgt than for the howard / mccown fight !!

spratt fight : 1072 picks

howard fight : 947 picks

and they have only 1% dif.

this is 125 more picks on spratt fight.

you have to take the participation on the fight in consideration !!

if a fight is like 51 / 49 , do you put this fight as a hot bout ???
even if there is only 100 picks for the fight !!

babalu2720
10/13/07 10:47:29PM

Posted by tuvok500

more peoples have made there picks for the spratt / waldburger fighgt than for the howard / mccown fight !!

spratt fight : 1072 picks

howard fight : 947 picks

and they have only 1% dif.

this is 125 more picks on spratt fight.

you to take the participation on the fight in consideration !! LOL

I love it...lol, I feel like we are lawyers or sumthin..lol we will let the mods decide
Rush
10/13/07 10:48:49PM
I wouldn't object to the hot bout change. If that is how a hot bout is determined then that's what it should be. I'm not taking any sides or having a biased opinion. I want the system to be as objective and consistent as it can.

Regarding changing scoring at the 11th hour. Well it wouldn't be the first time this has been done. I remember having selected Rashad (vs Tito) as a draw and it ended up get excluded from the tally.

Rush
10/13/07 10:51:53PM
I don't know about the absolute number of picks issue. Below is the actual site rule regarding hot bouts (verbatim)

The fight which has the closest number of people picking each combatant as the winner is named the "hot bout", thus you are rewarded for "seeing through the hype" to accurately know who will win a contested matchup. The "hot bout" for an event will have its point totals doubled. Note: In the event that the "hot bout" is on the undercard of an event, another fight that is running close in picks from the main card may be selected as the "hot bout" by the administration.

So technically the closest number could either mean percentage or the smallest difference in actual picks. Either way, the Howard fight should be the hot bout.
tuvok500
10/13/07 10:57:21PM

Posted by Rush

I don't know about the absolute number of picks issue. Below is the actual site rule regarding hot bouts (verbatim)

The fight which has the closest number of people picking each combatant as the winner is named the "hot bout", thus you are rewarded for "seeing through the hype" to accurately know who will win a contested matchup. The "hot bout" for an event will have its point totals doubled. Note: In the event that the "hot bout" is on the undercard of an event, another fight that is running close in picks from the main card may be selected as the "hot bout" by the administration.

So technically the closest number could either mean percentage or the smallest difference in actual picks. Either way, the Howard fight should be the hot bout.

no man,

now it is clear, the howard fight was an undercard fight, so the second closest is spratt fight in the main card.
so spratt fight was and have to stay hot bout !!!

Rush
10/13/07 10:59:30PM
I'll admit that I don't know what fights are considered undercard or main card for this event. If it is indeed an undercard then the Spratt fight should be kept as the hot bout.
tuvok500
10/13/07 11:03:01PM
well, the howard fight was the third fight of the night , so on ten fight it is sure that it was an undercard fight !!

lol

Rush
10/13/07 11:05:19PM

Posted by tuvok500

well, the howard fight was the third fight of the night , so on ten fight it is sure that it was an undercard fight !!

lol

If it stays as the hot bout then that means my wife has more points so far than I do.

Dammit Spratt. I picked him 2 or 3 times previously and he lost every time.
tuvok500
10/13/07 11:07:34PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by tuvok500

lol

If it stays as the hot bout then that means my wife has more points so far than I do.

Stupid Spratt. I picked him 2 or 3 times previously and he lost every time.

LOL man !!

i hope that you understand that by saying that you have a wife, you can no longer try to pass as the real rush !!!

JOKING !!!

LightsOut33093
10/13/07 11:07:55PM
you cant change the hot bout after the event has started........
hotrodttt
10/13/07 11:12:20PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by tuvok500

woohoo !!

I totaly agree
Rush
10/13/07 11:13:09PM

Posted by LightsOut33093

you cant change the hot event after the event has started........

Even though I think it is settled now, the point of the original argument is that the hot bout was incorrectly determined

Besides, changing the hot bout after the fact, if it was not correct, should be done if it should have rightfully been so.

I don't think anyone bases their pick off of the identity of the hot bout, especially since the hot bout is determined by the identitiy of the picks.
NatedawgThaM
10/13/07 11:13:31PM
LOL I started this event with over $2,000 and now I am down to just $400 lol. I had Eliers and Fickett being upsetted and Pete Spratt too. Now all my hope is on this old looking black dude lol. If he loses LMAO atleast I get to start back over at $100 I think, LMAO!!! God this event stinks for me lol!!!
Rush
10/13/07 11:15:36PM

Posted by tuvok500

LOL man !!

i hope that you understand that by saying that you have a wife, you can no longer try to pass as the real rush !!!

JOKING !!!

Well, you know my English is not that good......

I'm not sure if anyone would believe me if I told them I was GSP. Why would GSP have a pic on his profile with some random guy? lol
Pages: [1] 2