The most hateful act of friendship

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The most hateful act of friendship
pmoney
6/3/11 9:02:37PM
Alright fellas. You know when you are hanging out with the boys, someone is getting ****** with. I am looking for the best (or worst, depending on your perspective) practical jokes/hazings you have carried out, or been the victim of. I will start it off with one example.

Big crowd at a friends house. Drinking. Horseplay. Etc. People are having a good time. I see one of my friends who I was at constant war with. He is giving his girl a piggyback ride (aww!), and he is drunk and laughing. So I sneak up behind him, undetected. Oh you could see the joy in his eyes! His smile was so big and wide.... I ashed my cigarette right in his ******* mouth! lol.

I know that probably sounds like a savage move of dickery, but trust me.... that was the dynamic of our relationship. Now I want to hear from you!
emfleek
6/3/11 10:12:17PM
To make a long story short, we were all out at a bar one night, my buddy picked up some nasty skank and brought her back to our place with him. As soon as we got home, they went to his room to bone. We all stayed up partying for a while afterwards and decided to f*ck with him. We snuck into his room, stole his boxers and smeared an entire container/bottle/jar/can (??) of Tiger Balm on the crotch.

It was hilarious but ended up sucking. We didn't think he'd find out until the next morning but he woke up shortly afterwards to go take a piss. He put his boxers on and within a few minutes we heard him cussing in the pisser. Him and another buddy that was involved in the prank ended up getting in a drunken fight over it. All was fine the next morning.

And then there was the time I put Saran Wrap over the toilet and then put the seat down. A great April Fools joke I read about online years ago. My buddy/roommate always took a dump at the same time every morning, just before work. He had to work one Saturday morning and me and another buddy, being the dicks that we are, decided to f*ck with him (we had been up drinking all night). Needless to say, it worked and he was pissed off. He punched me in the balls to get back at me.
pmoney
6/3/11 10:21:05PM

Posted by emfleek

To make a long story short, we were all out at a bar one night, my buddy picked up some nasty skank and brought her back to our place with him. As soon as we got home, they went to his room to bone. We all stayed up partying for a while afterwards and decided to f*ck with him. We snuck into his room, stole his boxers and smeared an entire container/bottle/jar/can (??) of Tiger Balm on the crotch.

It was hilarious but ended up sucking. We didn't think he'd find out until the next morning but he woke up shortly afterwards to go take a piss. He put his boxers on and within a few minutes we heard him cussing in the pisser. Him and another buddy that was involved in the prank ended up getting in a drunken fight over it. All was fine the next morning.

And then there was the time I put Saran Wrap over the toilet and then put the seat down. A great April Fools joke I read about online years ago. My buddy/roommate always took a dump at the same time every morning, just before work. He had to work one Saturday morning and me and another buddy, being the dicks that we are, decided to f*ck with him (we had been up drinking all night). Needless to say, it worked and he was pissed off. He punched me in the balls to get back at me.

Lol, I owe you a prop after I spread the love! Tiger Balm? You never wanna feel that kinda burn on your dick! Or any really....
Pskinner_mma314
6/3/11 10:30:08PM
Ok......funny how all these already have been startin with "so we were drunk"

That being said, so we were drunk and one of my buddies passed out layin down, mouth wide open. I decided to grab a hotdog outta the fridge, warmed it for bout 15 seconds in the nuke, unzipped my pants, put the frank in between the zipper while holding it in my hand, stood up b his head and steadily thrusted the hotdog in and out of his mouth.

He woke up and after the initial drunken shock, commenced to try and beat my ass, we didnt tell him til bout 20 minutes later that it was just a hotdog. Everything was fine in the mornin.

Fudged up yet hilarious
Lesnar1
6/5/11 7:08:59AM
Well i wasn' drunk for this story i'm about to tell you but very stupid. It was high school and lunchtime so all my freinds dared me to wear the Borat mankini (which i brang with me that day) and streak through the playground so willingly i decided to do it and it turned out to be a very stupid moment in my life. Haha i kinda pranked myself.