Most Hated Fighter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Most Hated Fighter
« Previous Page | Next Page »
cmill21
7/15/07 5:06:14PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

So much Kos hate......your really gonna hate him if (and when IMO) he beats GSP.lol.

lol He can only beat people with staph infections, and even then there the most boring fights known to man.
adamsb
7/15/07 5:24:55PM

Posted by adamsb

kos and chuck cant stand them at all

that fight is oing to be grate cuz i hate GSP to so won if those guys is getting there ass beat
SSfighter51
7/15/07 5:27:35PM
alright, ill settle...calling wanderlei a pussy or saying he is pussying of of the fight IS CROSSING OVER THE LINE, but still fighting is his career and he had already made the verbal agreement to fight chuck, it hyped me up. its a big let down!...not that they arent going to fight, but even still hes not one of my favorites. theres to much hype behind wand.
Basshandsome
7/15/07 6:43:10PM
I personally dislike Tito very much for obvious reasons.
Rua22
7/15/07 7:33:07PM
i dunno, with everyone bashin on kos and GSP i like them as fighters. i am lookin forward to their upcoming fight. with that being said GSP sounds like he just sucked the helium out of a balloon.
JunCTion
7/15/07 9:04:41PM

Posted by Northrend

Posted by SSfighter51

I HATE GABE RUDIGER!!!

other honerable mentions: diego, tim sylvias' giant oger ass, andy wang, leben, tito, wanderlei..just becuase he pussied out of the chuck fight, most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

Wow...
Wanderlei did not pussie out of the fight, did you not read his interview? He said he wants to fight Chuck just a couple months later. After his fight with Hendo he said he wanted time with his family and stuff. Also he is busy trying to move to America. Dana is just making it look like he did..because Dana is like that. Wanderlei..the guy that pleeded to keep fighting with Crocop just after he took a brutal beating, is a pussy? The guy that fought Mark Hunt on less then a weeks notice is a pussy?

thank you Northrend. obviously more people that dont do their homework before posting.
Wandy was given 2 dates and he picked the later date because of what you pointed out.
that interview was like 3 or 4 days ago how did anyone miss it. it was all over, even on the playground news forum.
Wandy has never backed down to anybody. in fact the ufc has backed down to him.

tito cause of running his mouth and not backing it up anymore
tim cause hes the most boring fighter with an obvious advantage ever
hughes cause hes a talented dick
any fighter that lays and prays
and i think i can speak for most of us and not have to mention all the names, but any tuf fighter that ruined his chances at winning or competing in the ufc because of stupidity, like being out of shape, fighting in the house, sneaking out of the house at night, not being able to lose a few more pounds to make weight, not listening to his corner and lets not forget leaving cause your girlfriend of 6 weeks is upset.
did i forget any?
Raiderz757
7/15/07 10:04:57PM
Evan Tanner. i cant stand him
Manfred
7/16/07 1:05:18AM

Posted by SSfighter51
theres to much hype behind wand.

I agree, I mean going 25-1-1 (1 no contest) over a five year period before deciding to take on HWs, because there were no more LHWs, is not a big deal Dana wouldn't let him fight Chuck unless PRIDE released him for multiple fights, which of course they wouldn't do. (Before the buyout)

After all Chuck went 14-3 over that time against almost entirely grapplers ( minus V. White, Overeem & Metzger) ,and handful of MWs (Horn, Suleof, Bustamante) He's a very good fighter with the "Great UFC Hype Machine" fully behind him.
ButterBalls
7/16/07 1:28:48AM
Leben, Sylvia, Diego.
SSfighter51
7/16/07 1:37:48AM
i have respect for wand. hes one of the greats no doubt!
but well se how his record holds up and if he can still carry all that hype hes had for 5 years when he takes on some newer fresher fighters like henderson...
Northrend
7/16/07 1:42:53AM

Posted by SSfighter51

i have respect for wand. hes one of the greats no doubt!
but well se how his record holds up and if he can still carry all that hype hes had for 5 years when he takes on some newer fresher fighters like henderson...

Actually Hendo has been fighting a long time..he isn't new by any means.
cmill21
7/16/07 1:47:36AM
Hendersons acctually 5 years older then Wandy.
LHK
7/16/07 4:21:52AM
Looks like I'm not alone on Liddell, he (what's with the mohawk, he's so old!). Not to mention he actually thinks he belongs in the ring/octagon with guys like Shogun and Rampage (or pretty much any solid fighter). He's a way overrated ex-paper champ who finally got exposed (again).

As for the Diaz brothers, wow, they're also just street punks who like to fight. Nick Diaz's win over Gomi was a complete fluke, he was getting destroyed (just look at his face after the fight, broken orbital and all) by an out of shape, non-caring Gomi until he gassed and got caught. Both the Diazs just get completely abused in most of their fights before catching a lucky sub (when they win that is). Punk attitudes too, at least Chuck is semi-normal acting for a fighter.

Tito, Ken, and other loudmouths don't bother me as much, although they definitely make it hard to like them.

shackle
7/16/07 4:59:49AM
I don't really hate any fighters, but I do hate hardcore nutt huggers that flip out when their fighters lose, or over hype some fighters. I respect all fighters it's just the fans that annoy me sometimes lol. I don't ever make excuses or pull for a fighter cause everyone else thinks they are cool or not. I do have my favorite fighters though. In most cases people hate fighters for stupid ass reasons anyways.

I mean come on these guys get out there and do something most people won't or can't do, you gotta respect that. Cause I'm sure most the guys on the internet don't(other then actual fighters lol) have the balls to fight mma. I mean I will fight if I have to, and I've got in my share of fist fights, but I don't think I could do it for a living. I don't think you should have the right to disrespect a fighter unless you understand their lives for real. (unless you've talked to them, and they are truly ass holes to you).

I guess everyone has their opinions though.

Rush
7/16/07 9:01:59AM

Posted by shackle

I don't really hate any fighters, but I do hate hardcore nutt huggers that flip out when their fighters lose, or over hype some fighters. I respect all fighters it's just the fans that annoy me sometimes lol. I don't ever make excuses or pull for a fighter cause everyone else thinks they are cool or not. I do have my favorite fighters though. In most cases people hate fighters for stupid ass reasons anyways.

I mean come on these guys get out there and do something most people won't or can't do, you gotta respect that. Cause I'm sure most the guys on the Internet don't(other then actual fighters lol) have the balls to fight mma. I mean I will fight if I have to, and I've got in my share of fist fights, but I don't think I could do it for a living. I don't think you should have the right to disrespect a fighter unless you understand their lives for real. (unless you've talked to them, and they are truly ass holes to you).

I guess everyone has their opinions though.

I agree with you about the fans, some are good and some are bad. But MMA "nuthuggers" (I can't stand that term) are not really any different than hardcore fans of any sport. I do agree that in any (sports) case, sometimes people just take it too personal.

With respect to your second point. I somewhat disagree. They all get my respect for getting into the ring, but that respect is not absolutely kept. They need to be good ambassadors for the sport (which still hangs by a thread with respect to official acceptance, IMO). It's just like a student of a prestigious University. They can get high marks, but if they do not behave in professional manner, then that ruins the school's reputation. I guess an extreme example would be men and women in the military. I have respect for any soldier doing the dirty work for their country, but respect is not mandatory for the soldiers that rape and/or kill innocent civilians. In fact, I despise those people because it gives the organization, to which the belong, a bad name.

I will not hate a fighter because of their fighting style. I know MMA is really tough and competative and I am in no position to judge a fighter by his fighting style. However, I do expect them to represent their sport well.
cowcatcher
7/16/07 10:35:26AM
there's only one fighter that i would say that i hate and thats sam "sausage tits" hoger......wtf is he smiling about all the time????
the-james
7/17/07 11:42:39PM
Josh KOscheck , Matt Hughes, Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz cant stand them at all
richieb19
7/18/07 12:04:27AM
Ken Shamrock
TOMMYAYO05
7/18/07 12:48:01AM
Diego,Chuck
casey64
7/18/07 4:03:41PM
tito
KYGUY07
7/18/07 4:17:01PM
koscheck
Rush
7/18/07 10:58:45PM

Posted by richieb19

Ken Shamrock

Is this opposite day or something?
cmill21
7/18/07 11:14:03PM

Posted by richieb19

Ken Shamrock

lol you do realize this is the most HATED thread right?
Piccosaur
7/18/07 11:19:05PM
GSP.
cmill21
7/19/07 2:25:11AM
After re-watching the shogun vs. coleman fight, he gets the nod. Completly clasless after that fight, I wish wandy would have beat him down, and I'm even happier about the beating Mirko put on him. Even the most arrogant fighter won't jump and cheer and scream and berate his opponent after his opponent was just injured. Hats off to a classless individual.
Lord_Lenny
7/19/07 3:33:42AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by richieb19

Ken Shamrock

Is this opposite day or something?

I think he meant that everyone seems to hate Shammy, not him
thepunisher
7/19/07 7:54:06AM
I also hate Rashad
Rush
7/19/07 9:06:36AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

I think he meant that everyone seems to hate Shammy, not him

But the original question was "what fighter do YOU hate the most"?
waylon_o
7/19/07 10:33:42AM
Chris Leben for being a douche who thinks he's WAAAAAAAY better than he is.
Ed Herman for thinking pretty much the same thing.
Melvin Guillard because he is classless.
Andy Wang because he has no business anywhere near a cage.
Nick Diaz because he's bad for the sport IMO.
Matt Hughes because he's making me wait until Christmas to see a WW title fight.
Travis Lutter for making the stupidest mistake ever and causing me to spend $40 on a ppv and not getting to see a title fight.
The are just my opinions...feel free to disagree.
iwannabesedated
7/19/07 12:04:20PM

Any Shamrock i dont really care for
Tito ---i dont really need an explanation
Justin Mccully...any white dude with braided hair is just ridiculous sorry Evan Tanner..only white dude to pull the braided hair off is Gary Oldman in True Romance as Drexel.

Sylvia --does anyone like him should be the ?

Giant SIlva-where did Pride find this guy

Bisping--Overrated TUF cast member.

James Thompson--whats all the hype about..Hes beaten and old Severn and Don Frye and he just got KO'ed in 10 seconds to this guy

THISGUY
Pages: 1 [2] 3