7/14/07 10:22:58PM
What fighter do you hate the most?

I cannot stand Leben
bosanceros
7/14/07 10:32:22PM
diego and leben
Aether
7/14/07 10:39:43PM
koschek, leben, baroni, tito, any other loudmouth idiot who is not anywhere close to as good as they believe themselves to be.
DJDark41
7/14/07 10:41:37PM
I really can't stand Diego Sanchez and his massive over-rated-ness. Or Tim Sylvia with his giant reach that he can't do anything with. Fedor also annoys me. Him and his greatness and ability to beat pretty much everyone...
Lord_Lenny
7/14/07 10:50:48PM
Koschek, Serra, Rashad, Terry Martin, Marlon Sims, Andy Wang, Tim Sylvia, and i'll throw in Mayweather even though he's not a real fighter.
bosanceros
7/14/07 10:54:35PM
welll said Aether i agree... and yes andy wang because hes an idiot.. tries to box with a boxer and not use his jujit sue once... then cryss.. and says hes a warrior.. ya ok budddyyy
Northrend
7/14/07 10:59:44PM
Tim Sylvia, Diego Sanchez, Chris Leben (watching him get KTFO by Silva was the best...) Forrest Griffin
postman
7/14/07 11:40:17PM
Diego Sanchez
loonytnt
7/14/07 11:59:55PM
Diego Sanchez
cmill21
7/15/07 12:17:17AM
Diego, the Diaz bros, Tito, Liddell, Huges. I don't like huges and chuck because of dana's coddling of them. Good fighters though.
shackle
7/15/07 12:23:39AM
Is this why you hate serra?
link

Sorry lol had to post it saw it on sherdog. (even fans of GSP have to laugh!)

but seriously whats so bad about serra?Are people just mad that he beat GSP? The guy doesn't seem like a ass at all, and GSP ran his mouth about it. I'm not saying you shouldn't hate him... but I ask why? Give the guy a chance before you count him out. None of his fights have been really one sided that he lost. His worst fight for him was vs karo. Look at nick diaz they are pretty similar if you think about it record wise. neither have took too many one sided beat downs, but do have close decision loses on their record. Yet nick diaz is a god on the internet, and serra is a "lucky"..lol.

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Koschek, Serra, Rashad, Terry Martin, Marlon Sims, Andy Wang, Tim Sylvia, and i'll throw in Mayweather even though he's not a real fighter.

SSfighter51
7/15/07 12:51:36AM
I HATE GABE RUDIGER!!!

other honerable mentions: diego, tim sylvias' giant oger ass, andy wang, leben, tito, wanderlei.most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.
cmill21
7/15/07 1:42:32AM

Posted by SSfighter51

I HATE GABE RUDIGER!!!

other honerable mentions: diego, tim sylvias' giant oger ass, andy wang, leben, tito, wanderlei.. most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

Prepare to be flamed for your retarted mis-information. Yes the man who fights Mirko, rampage, mark hunt, other good strikers pussied out of fighting chuck "out cold" liddel.
Northrend
7/15/07 2:03:28AM

Posted by SSfighter51

I HATE GABE RUDIGER!!!

other honerable mentions: diego, tim sylvias' giant oger ass, andy wang, leben, tito, wanderlei.. most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

Wow...
Wanderlei did not pussie out of the fight, did you not read his interview? He said he wants to fight Chuck just a couple months later. After his fight with Hendo he said he wanted time with his family and stuff. Also he is busy trying to move to America. Dana is just making it look like he did..because Dana is like that. Wanderlei..the guy that pleeded to keep fighting with Crocop just after he took a brutal beating, is a pussy? The guy that fought Mark Hunt on less then a weeks notice is a pussy?
quezocrema0032
7/15/07 2:15:20AM
diego for being a dum ass trying 2 hard body kos ... and then didnt back it up in the octagon and tim sylvias no talent having ass if i was 6'8 id get lucky a few times like his big ass
Manfred
7/15/07 3:07:50AM

Posted by SSfighter51

..... wanderlei..just becuase he out of the chuck fight, most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

Please keep this kind of ignorant posts on Sherdog, it has no place here.
Signal2112
7/15/07 8:49:54AM
Sanchez, the Diaz brothers, Tito Ortiz, Tim Sylvia, Brandon Vera, for starters...
Mastodon2
7/15/07 9:38:10AM

Posted by SSfighter51

I HATE GABE RUDIGER!!!

other honerable mentions: diego, tim sylvias' giant oger ass, andy wang, leben, tito, wanderlei..most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

Wanderlei did not pussy out, he has fought Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic TWICE, he fought Mark Hunt, he fought Ramapge twice!

Why would he "pussy out" of a fight with Chuck?

Oh thats right, because he said himself before Dana started trying to get this fight on again, he wanted time off to train and be with his family!

Anyway, fighters I hate...

Tito Ortiz (huge mouth, with nowhere near as much skill as he thinks he has)
Nick Diaz (Drug abuser, big mouth)
Chris Leben (another big mouth)
Lord_Lenny
7/15/07 9:59:06AM

Posted by shackle

Is this why you hate serra?
link

Sorry lol had to post it saw it on sherdog. (even fans of GSP have to laugh!)

but seriously whats so bad about serra?Are people just mad that he beat GSP? The guy doesn't seem like a ass at all, and GSP ran his mouth about it. I'm not saying you shouldn't hate him... but I ask why? Give the guy a chance before you count him out. None of his fights have been really one sided that he lost. His worst fight for him was vs karo. Look at nick diaz they are pretty similar if you think about it record wise. neither have took too many one sided beat downs, but do have close decision loses on their record. Yet nick diaz is a god on the internet, and serra is a "lucky"..lol.

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Great video lol, i just wish it was any other American WW except Serra. I'll admit its hard to come up with reasons to hate him as a fighter. He definitely deserves the win. I was immediately against him on TUF 4 because his accent reminded me of my uncle's (he was a dick). It's mostly been because his personality since the GSP comment, about taking his training lately, that has put me off. He overreacted to GSP's comments and acted like king of the world calling out Hughes.

Oh and i dont dislike him because he beat GSP, at the time i actually liked GSP less
Rush
7/15/07 10:21:49AM

Posted by Mastodon2
Anyway, fighters I hate...

Tito Ortiz (huge mouth, with nowhere near as much skill as he thinks he has)
Nick Diaz (Drug abuser, big mouth)
Chris Leben (another big mouth)

A pretty close list to mine. I would Diaz tops mine and I've never really liked Tito. Leben has come a long way since TUF and I am more or less indifferent towards him now.

I notice a lot of TUF participants listed on here and have to ask, why? Most of these guys (like Gabe) are insignificant and don't even deserve the recognition (albeit negative).

Hate is a pretty strong word and despite the fact that I dislike a lot of fighters, Diaz is one guy that I really do HATE. I think this guy stands for everything an MMA fighter should not be, although he is skilled.
tommyprairie
7/15/07 11:05:11AM
Actually add Andy Wang and Gabe rudiger.

I think Tito needs too move to pro wrestling
komodo20
7/15/07 11:09:33AM
Tim Sylvia, Quinton Jackson and Tito Ortiz
cmill21
7/15/07 11:38:23AM
lol how do you hate rampage?
lilz_gangsta
7/15/07 1:09:43PM
Josh koscheck looks like a duck and everyone hates him
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Rua22
7/15/07 1:14:01PM

wanderlei..just becuase he pussied out of the chuck fight, most anyone who has a mouth and is un-humble.

the most irrelevant thing i have ever heard. dana just likes to ham things up a bit and make "his" fighters look good. anyone with any sense knows this. wani is notta puss and he will hopefully destroy chuck. look at wandi's resume... the dude ain't playin!!!!
cmill21
7/15/07 1:29:33PM
Wandy might not know english, or what 4+4 is but he is not a guy who's going to dodge anyone.
MisFiT
7/15/07 1:32:06PM
Tito most def.
adamsb
7/15/07 2:58:04PM
kos and chuck cant stand them at all
DevonFoxy
7/15/07 4:50:39PM
So much Kos hate......your really gonna hate him if (and when IMO) he beats GSP.lol.

I really hate Big Tim.
Violence108
7/15/07 5:04:04PM
CHUCK LIDDELL!!!! so he can kickbox
Tim silva
that guy from the TUF5 the street fighter guy what an a$$
josh koscheck
Ken shamrock
Pages: [1] 2 3