Most Hated Fighter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Most Hated Fighter
« Previous Page
89vision
6/22/08 3:32:15PM

Posted by Kpro

I don't hate any fighters but I think one of the closest to it would be Gabe Ruediger.

PUT ME BACK IN, I CAN MAKE IT
papercut
6/22/08 4:52:46PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by papercut

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by papercut

its a tie between kimbo and anderson silva. I don't mind if they win but the cocky attitude is unnecessary.

when has anderson been cocky? anderson is probably the most respectful fighter Ive ever seen. I mean the guy almost cried after he knocked franklin out the 2nd time, he didnt want to hurt him

that fight with rich he also did that disrespectful head weaving. head weaving is one thing but he took it over the top with that.

oh my god, what a thing to get butthurt about, you must hate a lot more fighters if you hate the pound for pound champ

no not really just the cocky ones. its unnecissary. especially if your the face of the weight class.
Violence108
6/22/08 4:55:48PM
Matt Serra, i dont know why i just dont like he
Bisping , i dont really like him i hope he gets smashed in his next fight
R.Evans, i hate him hes boreing as hell and he thinks hes alot better then he is and he will see that come UFC 88
but i dont really hate any of them there all good fighters, i recpect them for fighting but u got to hate sombody , lol
mrkennedy
6/22/08 6:00:53PM
1#KENNY FLORIAN(dont know why)
2#Matt Hughes
3#Diego Sanchez(Very arogant)
4#masodd(because he hate robbie lawler)
5#Kj Noons(i hope diaz beat is ass)
Lord_Lenny
6/22/08 7:31:06PM
It sounds corny but i respect all the people with the discipline and talent to fight for our entertainment. These are just some of the personalities that i cant stand.

Rashad Evans
KJ Noons
Matt Serra
Terry Martin
Josh Koschek
Antonio McKee
Brandon Vera

People i dont necessarily dislike, but their fans annoy me causing me to root against them

Lyoto Machida
Kazushi Sakuraba
Takanori Gomi
Cung Le
gartface
6/22/08 8:07:06PM
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz - Still can't get over the fact he celebrated like he was winning the Ultimate Fighter Finale.
Georges St. Pierre
Tito Ortiz
Phil Baroni
Michael Bisping
chickmagnet
6/22/08 8:47:03PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

ok i hate

bisping
matt hughes
jake o'brien
chuck liddell
kalib starnes
brock lesnar
kj noons

but please how can anyone hate wanderlei gsp or anderson silva.. please tell me how? they are all some of the best fighters in the world. who still are on top i dont see how you can hate them. theyre exciting to watch and always put on a good show/

How can you hate Chuck??? He is a gentleman, doesn't talk trash, isn't overrated, a very nice dude.
We_Todd_Did
6/22/08 9:15:55PM

Posted by papercut

its a tie between kimbo and anderson silva. I don't mind if they win but the cocky attitude is unnecessary.

when has anderson been cocky? anderson is probably the most respectful fighter Ive ever seen. I mean the guy almost cried after he knocked franklin out the 2nd time, he didnt want to hurt him

Honestly, I have yet to see him be respectful to any fighter NOT name Rich Franklin.It's an understated arrogance,giving his opponents little credit and just the general way he carries himself kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Have ANY of you seen his DQ against Okami?The way he was trying to push the ref away and run around him to keep attacking reminded me of something Kid Yamamoto or even Yvel would do.

A. Silva=great fighter with overrated class
Naturaldisaster
6/22/08 10:15:46PM

Posted by papercut

Posted by 89vision

Posted by papercut

Posted by papercut

that fight with rich he also did that disrespectful head weaving. head weaving is one thing but he took it over the top with that.

oh my god, what a thing to get butthurt about, you must hate a lot more fighters if you hate the pound for pound champ

no not really just the cocky ones. its unnecissary. especially if your the face of the weight class.

Boxers bob and weaver all the time, and its not considered cocky if they do it? its consider part of the game. And obviously the bobbing and weavin was workin, cuz franklin didnt catch him. I like the bobbin and weavin, its entertaining. Are you a matt hughes fan? cuz he like to complain about that to.
89vision
6/22/08 11:00:12PM

Posted by papercut

Posted by 89vision

Posted by papercut

Posted by papercut

Boxers bob and weaver all the time, and its not considered cocky if they do it? its consider part of the game. And obviously the bobbing and weavin was workin, cuz franklin didnt catch him. I like the bobbin and weavin, its entertaining. Are you a matt hughes fan? cuz he like to complain about that to.

thank you
Naturaldisaster
6/22/08 11:05:11PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by papercut

Posted by 89vision

Posted by papercut

Posted by papercut

thank you

anytime lol
CwB
6/22/08 11:25:20PM
Diego Sanchez - I cant stand that stupid look on his face before every fight

Chris Leben - A cocky bastard without the skill to back it up ( but he seems to be getting better. DAMNIT.)

Coco The Monkey / JT Money - Reason why i hate him, Just watch the show...

Diaz Brothers - Just shut up and fight

voodoo-jitsu
6/22/08 11:37:30PM
i dont feel kimbo is a real fighter so im wont pick him
my #1 chris horodecki
#2 josh koscheck
#3 jason miller
and i hate the fact that i know who they are
Naturaldisaster
6/23/08 12:53:04AM

Posted by thevoodooninja

my #1 chris horodecki
#2 josh koscheck
#3 jason miller

I DIDNT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HATE MAYHEM! HE'S HILARIOUS. AND THE GUY ACTUALLY ENJOYS GETTIN HIS ASS KICKED. I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FIGHT WITH GSP!? THE GUY WAS HAVIN THE BEST TIME OF HIS LIFE GETTIN MURDERED. I LOVE THE GUY
Lord_Lenny
6/23/08 5:06:39PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

my #1 chris horodecki
#2 josh koscheck
#3 jason miller

I DIDNT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HATE MAYHEM! HE'S HILARIOUS. AND THE GUY ACTUALLY ENJOYS GETTIN HIS ASS KICKED. I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FIGHT WITH GSP!? THE GUY WAS HAVIN THE BEST TIME OF HIS LIFE GETTIN MURDERED. I LOVE THE GUY

haha yeah i've never heard of anyone disliking mayhem. Along with wanderlei and james thompson he might be the fighter who most values and respects his fans (mayhem monkeys).
urbman
6/23/08 11:55:07PM
I'll second that,kimbo has alot to say for a guy who's done nothing and fought no one.
Scott_Revels
6/24/08 2:12:07AM
Fedor and Sylvia. Which means there is no win on the Affliction main event for me.
Pages: 1 [2]