mkiv9secsupra
6/21/08 6:12:53AM
Lyoto Machida
Khaos
6/21/08 8:08:17AM
Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson
rabbit915
6/21/08 9:38:05AM
This is a tough one. Its either GSP, Bisping, or Kendall Grove. I cant pick.
candynuts
6/21/08 11:34:29AM
Karo Decisyan
Brandon Vera
seanfu
6/21/08 11:50:21AM
Gabe "cakezilla" Reudiger, who the **** gets knocked out by body punch in MMA?

Chainsaw doesn't piss me off because he loses or the whole TUF thing, it's the fact that the guy still talks smack with an arrogent tone.
papercut
6/21/08 1:35:02PM
its a tie between kimbo and anderson silva. I don't mind if they win but the cocky attitude is unnecessary.
StriderXero
6/21/08 1:37:01PM
Urijah Faber............I can't stand that ass-chin of his. He's a cocky bastard, and I hope someone squishes him real soon. Annoying bastard.
2nd KJ Noons.............ever since I saw his name, I know he would be a guy I didn't like. I was right for some odd reason, and No I'm not a Diaz fan
89vision
6/21/08 1:43:22PM
florian
bisping
Naturaldisaster
6/21/08 2:18:15PM

Posted by papercut

its a tie between kimbo and anderson silva. I don't mind if they win but the cocky attitude is unnecessary.

when has anderson been cocky? anderson is probably the most respectful fighter Ive ever seen. I mean the guy almost cried after he knocked franklin out the 2nd time, he didnt want to hurt him
Gipper
6/21/08 2:45:37PM
how can you hate gsp or anderson? 2 class guys. top 2 pound for pound fighters in the world.

whats wrong with you guys down in wisconsin!?
Raykill
6/21/08 2:47:27PM

Posted by Mungooch

Who is the fighter you hate the most? Mine is Diego Sanchez

Yea, I am not a big Diego fan, but I really dont like Kimbo
Hurricane_Brad
6/21/08 2:49:06PM
Probably Tito Ortiz.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/21/08 3:11:11PM
Kimbo is Def #1
#2 Lesnar
#3 Ken Shamrock
dannyfrank
6/21/08 3:54:35PM
tito ortiz and both the diaz brothers (especially nate)
backalley101
6/21/08 4:21:24PM

Posted by dannyfrank

tito ortiz and both the diaz brothers (especially nate)

masodd
6/21/08 8:08:13PM
There's alot for me:
Diego
Big Tim
GSP
Sean Sherk
Rashad Evans
Bisping
Wanderlei Silva
Robbie Lawler
Matt Hughes
KJ Noons
Faber
bigbubbano23
6/22/08 12:55:36AM
frank mir and cb
ThaAxeMurderer7
6/22/08 1:08:29AM
I wouldn't say hate, but I dislike Tito Ortiz.
NatedawgThaM
6/22/08 1:16:36AM
I don't hate ANY fighters. I respect them all and wish them all the best.

For me, it's the god damn fans of these fights. GSP and Liddell. They have the worst nuthuggers EVER!!!!
ThaAxeMurderer7
6/22/08 1:17:44AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

For me, it's the god damn fans of these fights. GSP and Liddell. They have the worst nuthuggers EVER!!!!

Naturaldisaster
6/22/08 2:25:18AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

ok Im a huge chuck liddell fan but I'll admit when I think chuck is gonna lose and stuff. He does have alot of nutthuggers. but gsp? how can he have nutthuggers forreal? I mean if people say he can beat any welterweight out there or somethin like that, I dont think their being nutthuggers, i think their tellin the truth. He's the best ww in the world. and prolly the 2nd P4P fighter out there.
Aaronno9
6/22/08 2:28:14AM
Tito. Hes better at talking smack than he is fighting.
Cdellorso
6/22/08 4:06:40AM
Tim Sylvia- Stupid boring overated
roger huerta- cock and over rated
Tank Abbot- never took it serious... Scott the Fat Ass ferrazo beat him down.
Kevin Roidzilla Randlema- hated that blonde hair.
Hate herb dean
Hate Joe Rogan for real
Hate Cecil the judge
Hate Kim Couture
Hate the BJ haters

but thats its I love most everyone else...

Ohh I forgot I hate that Bisbing and Rashad are so over rate and Matt Hamil would beat both of them- Its not their fault though

Oh also Hate JT money and his face that only mama could love
NatedawgThaM
6/22/08 10:10:37AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by NatedawgThaM

ok Im a huge chuck liddell fan but I'll admit when I think chuck is gonna lose and stuff. He does have alot of nutthuggers. but gsp? how can he have nutthuggers forreal? I mean if people say he can beat any welterweight out there or somethin like that, I dont think their being nutthuggers, i think their tellin the truth. He's the best ww in the world. and prolly the 2nd P4P fighter out there.

I understand that, he is the most talented WW BY FAR!!! If MMA went by just on paper, GSP would be WW champ forever. It's just somebody asked "Who do you think could stop GSP?" And I listed a few names I THINK would give him so difficulty, and then since I didn't say "Nobody, he's the greatest" like every other GSP fan, I got crap for being a "hater" and all that other crap.
Bowen50
6/22/08 12:29:47PM
Diego Sanchez , Michael Bisping, and Tim Sylvia are the 3 fighters i despise.
DiabloFreak56
6/22/08 12:30:25PM
ok i hate

bisping
matt hughes
jake o'brien
chuck liddell
kalib starnes
brock lesnar
kj noons

but please how can anyone hate wanderlei gsp or anderson silva.. please tell me how? they are all some of the best fighters in the world. who still are on top i dont see how you can hate them. theyre exciting to watch and always put on a good show/
papercut
6/22/08 1:52:05PM

Posted by papercut

when has anderson been cocky? anderson is probably the most respectful fighter Ive ever seen. I mean the guy almost cried after he knocked franklin out the 2nd time, he didnt want to hurt him

that fight with rich he also did that disrespectful head weaving. head weaving is one thing but he took it over the top with that.
89vision
6/22/08 3:25:37PM

Posted by papercut

Posted by papercut

that fight with rich he also did that disrespectful head weaving. head weaving is one thing but he took it over the top with that.

oh my god, what a thing to get butthurt about, you must hate a lot more fighters if you hate the pound for pound champ
Kpro
6/22/08 3:30:02PM
I don't hate any fighters but I think one of the closest to it would be Gabe Ruediger.
Pages: [1] 2