Do You Hate That Burger King Commercial As Much As I Do?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do You Hate That Burger King Commercial As Much As I Do?
BadSanta
4/21/07 12:40:15AM
The one with the guy in the bathtub promoting Spongebob? They play it at every ******* commercial break during The Ultimate Fighter and UFC related programming.

It's driving me ******* crazy!!!!
hippysmacker
4/21/07 1:24:40AM
I thought it was funny the first time, but most things get old with repetition
pv3Hpv3p
4/21/07 2:09:46AM
Not a fan either... I didn't really like the King either, but I guess he was better than the guy you mentioned...

As a side note, has anyone had their "chicken fries"? They might possibly be the worst peice of fastfood sh!t I've ever tried... They're unnatural and unholy
Trapt1nw0nder
4/21/07 3:08:16AM
I agree man....i just want to Anderson Silva knee that stupid guy in the face...........how the hell can burger king hire that guy to make a commercial???

He's not even funny for crap...like if that is actually gonna make us go buy burger king

I feel the same with the one with the guy about the AMP'D Mobile phone.....where he is all holding it close to his face and kissing it........Stupid crap aint funny!
Svartorm
4/21/07 3:16:59AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Not a fan either... I didn't really like the King either, but I guess he was better than the guy you mentioned...

As a side note, has anyone had their "chicken fries"? They might possibly be the worst peice of fastfood sh!t I've ever tried... They're unnatural and unholy

My brother picked some up before and I tried one. It tasted sort of like breaded fat with pepper on it. Not a fan.
Manfred
4/21/07 5:32:03AM
I think the "Burger King Ultimate Fighter Standings" just before the fight announcement is pretty annoying. Pointless and it's ridiculous that all the fighters/coaches turn to the screen like they are interested in being reminded whose won and lost already.

As to the commercial, I can't comment, I'm commercial-free.
DuncanFan819
4/21/07 6:54:42AM
I hate it too. It doesn't matter what you're watching, that commercial is guaranteed to be on at least once during the commercial break.

Also, isn't BK's target audience like 6 and 7 year olds? Why would they have a naked guy in a bathtub proclaiming himself as "Spongebob Nopants?" I'm surprised BK actually approved this P.O.S. commercial.
jdubs
4/21/07 8:34:01AM
i think its funny, his wife is like wow, i married a loser
pv3Hpv3p
4/22/07 3:19:49AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

My brother picked some up before and I tried one. It tasted sort of like breaded fat with pepper on it. Not a fan.

I think that's being a little generous, but meh...
rameydl8
4/26/07 7:47:20AM
the king was way better than a weird old guy tryin to be spongebob no pants
rcg916
4/26/07 3:38:31PM
I dont know whats scarier... the king... just staring at you... or the naked dork... tough one, I cant call it!
Violentcuv
4/27/07 12:29:01PM
The King says "Bring back the Huckin Chicken"
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
fedorwins1
4/27/07 9:59:17PM

Posted by Violentcuv

The King says "Bring back the Huckin Chicken"

haha the chicken was awesome, but that spongebob commercial is getting annoying and the king commercial is just weird. The one where the guy is on the building and all you hear is a power drill and then the king slowly leans his head out so you can see it, I was like wtf! I'm scared of that thing lol.
mrsumo
4/27/07 10:57:09PM
Why was the whole family in the room while dad's taking a bubble bath? What kind of man takes a bubble bath in the middle of the day? What if the kids ran back in the room while he was doing his little impression?

That's just the father in me. That commercial sucks. But not as bad as the one for Berries and Cream Starbursts.
BadSanta
5/4/07 3:32:55PM
I'm seeing this commercial less and less...THANK GOD.
teamquestnorth
5/4/07 8:09:51PM
agree 100 percent with that being one of the dumbest commercials ever, however i do like the king one where he runs on the football field and grabs the ball and just starts running down the field with it shits funny to me I dont know
hcazlekker
5/4/07 9:20:57PM
The King commercials were funny in a creepy way. the Sponge Bob no pants commercial is pretty lame, I agree.

I can't help but be attracted to the milf though . . . theres something about her, comfy like a worn in shoe, haha.
JWall023
6/20/07 1:51:04AM
yeah all of the burger king commercials pretty much scare me
Leland
6/21/07 3:49:26PM
omgee i hate it. havent seen it in a good while and its very nice yes
aaa9erh8er
11/19/07 1:03:41AM
ok no offence to anybody here but this is the stupidest most random post ever. not in a bad way tho. but wtf made you write about bk on a mma site. but all in all i have to agree its a dum comercial so are the newer ones where its the hit moms wtf is that all about.
iwannabesedated
11/19/07 1:18:21AM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

ok no offence to anybody here but this is the stupidest most random post ever. not in a bad way tho. but wtf made you write about bk on a mma site. but all in all i have to agree its a dum comercial so are the newer ones where its the hit moms wtf is that all about.

Its an OFF TOPIC FORUM...Meaning off the topic of MMA which can be about anything even BK commercials and 2 girls 1 cup.
KYGUY07
11/19/07 10:42:28AM
the commercial is annoying as hell its always on
DCRage
11/19/07 11:35:29AM
All the BK commercials recently have just been bad. Then again, McDonald's & Wendy's and the others haven't been that good either.